7● 😓 "Is she HyunJi? Or not?" 😓

Who has watched not today mv? Omfg!!! It's so LIT. My Yoongi looks really good in red.😍😙 Tell me what you think about the mv.
________________________________

BTS has finally came back to their dorms. I've finished my tasks and went back to my house or should i say to my room because i just rent a small room.

The street was dark and calm and I was able to hear the cats playing in the shadows, the cars rolling in the principal street and also some foot steps. What?? Foot steps?? Someone was behind me. I could feel him but i couldn't turn around to see who was it? I started to walk fastly. Then, i turned right. It wasn't the way home but i just wanted to see if the foot steps were following me. The sound has disappeared. I turned back. There was no one. Then, i turned again to go to my room. But, i found myself in front of a big shape. I raised my head to see who was it. A small eyes were looking at me. I shouted and pushed the person in front of me. He lost the balance and fell down while grabbing my arm. When i opened my eyes, my face was in front of his . Wait, i know this person. Yoongi?!! What?! It was him??! And this situation looked familiar. I got up quickly and helped him.

He looked at me and said: _"Do you know how lucky you are to fell on a celebrity?"

And i was like: _"What?! How can falling in the ground be a lucky thing? Aishh, you're such an arrogant person."

He came closer to my face. I've blushed from embarrassment and turned mine.

Then, he said: _"Aaaah, you really look alike."

_"Who?"

_"Someone i used to know. She had the same name as you. Are you sure it's not you?"

_"Suga ssi, if my face keep reminding you of that girl, your ex or your first love, or i don't know who is she. I will ask you to never meet each other in the future so there wil be no misunderstanding. Bye." I said while changing the way to get home. I really wanted to escape so he couldn't recognize me.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grabbing my arm.

_"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry. I just hoped that you'll be that person because i really wanted to meet her. But, don't get mad at me. I really want to meet you again. I'm so sorry."

His eyes were looking in the ground. I said it's okay. Then, he suggested to walk me home. I agreed since i was afraid of darkness. We were walking in silence.
So, Yoongi wanted to break the ice by asking me: _"Well, Hyun Ji, how old are you?"

_ (If i tell him my real age, he will know me) 20 years old."

_"Aaaaah, you're younger than me so call me oppa from now on."

_"What? Are you my boyfriend or my big brother and i'm the only one who doesn't know?"

_"Hahaha, how could you treat a celebrity like that? A lot of girls are wishing to just see me from distance. And now, first, i'm walking you home."

_ "You were the one who wanted to do it....."

_"Second, i'm talking to you. Third, you made me fall in the ground. Fourth, i'm asking you to call me oppa as someone close to you like your brother. And you're still being harsh to me."

_ (Pfff, i'm not in the position to talk back so i will just do what he asked. Plus, i'm already in front of the guesthouse.) I'm sorry....oppa *with a very cute boy*.

He was still. He didn't do any reaction except looking at me in a weird way. I was checking myself if i had something wrong with my clothes or my face. Then, i could feel my head in his chest. He just hugged me. Yoongi just hugged me. But why?! It was supposed to be our first meeting. How could a guy hug a girl in their first meeting?

☆Yoongi's POV☆

I felt jealous. I didn't know why. I just met her today but why i'm feeling this way. She's not HyunJi. Okay, Yoongi, you should believe that she is not her. If she is really HyunJi, why did she ignore me and pretend that she doesn't know me? I should make sure of the fact that she's not HyunJi. So, i will just wait for her outside. I kept waiting for a long time. The members went back home and then, HyunJi appeared. I kept following her, waiting for a chance to talk to her. But, she started walking fastly. I lost her. I turned to another street. Ahhh!! There she is. But why is she looking back? She was coming in my side. I just kept watching her until she stopped and looked at me. Then, she pushed me very hard while screaming. I lost my balance, searched for something to catch so I don't fall down. Unfortunately, I grabbed HyunJi's arm. And We fell together. That was the same situation as before. She helped me to get up and i started teasing her. But she really looked like HyunJi, my first love. When i told her that, she goat mad at me and didn't want to see me again. Omg!! What did i just do? Even if she's not HyunJi, she looks like her. So, it's enough for me to see my first love's face in another person. This is a chance to never forget about her. I've apologized and asked to walk her home so i could have more time to look at her face. It was so a silent and am embrassant moment. To break the ice, i started teasing her again by ordering her to call me oppa. After a little fight, she called me oppa with a cute way. Now, i could just see my first love HyunJi, with her old uniform and her big cute smile doing aegyo in front of me. I didn't know what's wrong with me but i just grabbed her in my arms and hugged her. It felt warm.