Chapter 6 - The Feelings

The whole night I couldn't even sleep. I was thinking of the guy I went to dinner with, Zayn Malik. This is not me, I'm not supposed to like him. The girls have been asking me questions about him but I pretended that he was not okay or that I was still disgusted or that I didn't have a good time. The thing that made me have feelings for him was that, we had so many things in common. We are both in a group, we are both from the X-Factor, singing was our passion. Zayn Malik, oh how much I hate that I love him. I don't even think he thinks about me that way. We are supposed to date because management told us to, not really because he and I have a "thing" I guess. 

The girls and I woke up the next morning and we went to go eat some breakfast. The girls couldn't stop asking about the "date" even though I already answered a hundred times already. 

"Girls I already told you that it was nothing special, nothing great or special happened", I said.

"Come on Perrie, I know something at least excited happened", Leigh-Anne said. 

Jade was scrolling though her phone when she almost screamed and her eyes widen and she was freaking out. "OHMYGOD you guys look at this!", she said. We all looked though her phone, just as I feared, Zayn and I are in the front cover of a magazine. 

"Well, well, well", Jesy said.

"What's that supposed to mean?", I asked her.

"Oh nothing Perrie you are in the front cover of a magazine with one of the One Direction hotties I mean that doens't happen everyday to just anyone doesn't it?", she said. 

"Ohmygod you guys, how many times am I going to say this: We're dating because management told us to, nothing special is going to happen between us and nothing will happen", I said. I was kinda sad that, that this is the reality and truth of everything. 

***

After rehearsing for the next show coming up soon, I wanted to take a rest outside. I was walking around the place by myself. Then my phone started ringing, a text maybe?

From: Zayn

Hello love :)x

Zayn. Great. Just what I needed. I replied back:

To: Zayn

Hey, what happened?x

About one minute later:

From: Zayn

Nothing love, just wanted to say good luck! :)x

Well that was unexpected. Wow. So I replied:

To: Zayn

Thank you.x

What else am I supposed to say? These feelings are not getting any easier for me. Maybe management told him to tell me all these things to keep me pumped up for the show or what not. I don't know. I can't believe I'm having feelings for Zayn Malik, the boy that management set me up with. What should I do now?

Tonight was that night I was preforming, just a few more shows till the finale. Well this is exciting for me! But most importantly I couldn't do it without the girls! 

"Okay girls, ready?", Jade said.

"I'm kind of nervous girls", Leigh-Anne. I came up to hug her and said, "Don't worry Leigh-Anne, we could do this, we got this, and we are going to win this".

"Alright ladies, just a few more minutes, ready?", the host said. 

We all looked at each other and we all confidently said, "Ready."

We finally preformed and it wasn't that bad! We actually did great! The judges loved it and they were amazed by our preformance. And best part, they said we are staying! We were all so relived and just happy and excited.

When we got off stage we all just hugged each other. "I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT", Jesy said. We all just giggled and jumped up and down. Jade turned around and smiled and then looked at me. 

"Guess who's here?", Jade said. I figured it was Zayn so I looked all ways and I was excited saying, "Zayn? Where? Where?". 

Jade giggled and said, "See? You do have a thing for Zayn Malik". Then Jesy and Leigh-Anne said, "Ooooooo". 

I blushed, I could've sworn my felt my whole face hot, and I rolled my eyes and said, "Don't be ridculous, you know I don't like him, I just uh wanted to run away from him".

The girls all looked at each other smiling and they all said, "Sureeeeee". 

I just rolled my eyes again. "Come on Perrie, what's wrong liking Zayn?", Jesy asked.

I just looked down and said, "What if its all a lie? What if he acutally doesn't like me?"