Chapter 11 - Semifinal

It was the night of the semifinals. Many will get eliminated today and only a few will stay for the final. This is something the girls and I we're excited and nervous for. "Gosh, this is it", Jade said. She was right, this is it. We practiced and rehearsed so much, we already know it by heart. I took deep breaths every 5 minutes just wanting our performance to be over already.

We were next and the girls and I were just stressing backstage. "Don't worry girls, we got this, this is what we've been waiting for", I said.

"Perrie's right", Jade said.

"Totally", Jesy said.

"Right", Leigh-Anne said. We gained confidence.

One of the crew members came to us and said, "1 minute girls" then left.

"Okay girls, this is what we've been waiting for, we got this. We are going to make it to the final, we are to give those judges the best performance they ever seen", I said. The girls nod their heads.

"30 seconds", the crew member said.

"We are Little Mix now let's do this", Jesy said. We finally did a group hug and it was nice, we gained so much confidence.

"10 seconds" the crew member said. We finally got on our positions and we were ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You girls are fantastic", "Best performance I've ever seen", "You girls are going to the finals".

The girls and I came backstage screaming and hugging each other. "WE MADE IT TO FINALS", we all shouted.

Later that night we decided to make another slumber party, but this time at mine and Leigh-Anne's room. We brought sleeping bag, food, candy, sodas, chips, etc. We were celebrating.

Someone knocked at our door. "Well who could that be?" Jade said as she stand up and opened the door. It was one of the contestants who also made it to the finals.

"Hello Jade, and hello girls", she said.

"Hello", we said.

"I see you girls have junk food and are already on your pjs", she said.

"Well yeah, we are celebrating", I said.

"Come on girls, go out and party", she said. We all looked at each other confused, like we never heard the word "party" before.

"Look I'm going to this club that's a couple buildings down, I really think you girls should come and celebrate", she said. We all looked at each other and we smiled.

"YEAH", we said as got up quickly.

We changed to our party clothes, we wore dresses and high heels. We walked down to the club and we got in. It was huge and nice, a nice dance floor, nice tables and nice everything, gosh, best club I've ever seen. "Let's go get a table and we'll dance later", Jade said. We agreed so we finally found a table, it was a high table with high chairs, we finally sat down.

"Wow this looks great", I said as I was looking around and suddenly, I saw Harry. Wait is it? Yes it is, the tall boy with curly hair. Maybe Zayn is with him? Oh gosh I hope so. Then I saw Harry turning around and he saw me, then he smiled at me and waved. I smiled and waved back. Then he was walking to my direction, oh great.

"Who are you waving to, love?", Leigh-Anne said.

"Ummm well", I said.

Then suddenly a voice from behind me said, "Hi Perrie". Of course it was Harry.

I turned around and said, "Oh hi Harry! What are you doing here?".

"Just here partying love", he said.