Chapter 7 - Hiding feelings

This whole week I was thinking about how maybe Zayn doesn't really like me. Maybe all of this is an act because management said so I just sometimes think this is all a lie.

Saturday was our next preformance and then two more weeks or so till the finals. That is if we ever make it, but  I sure do have faith with the girls and I.

So while we were practicing the host came in and talked to us. "Hello loves", he said.

"Hello", we all said, then we gathered in. 

"Alright, alright girls, you have visitors here today", he said. We all got excited and we waited to see who it was, sadly it was One Direction, don't get me wrong, I like One Direction and their music, but Zayn...

Anyways they all came in especially Zayn himself. We all said hi to them but when I came to Zayn at the end, it was more awkward then I expected it to be.

"Hello babe", he said, "Had fun the night on our date?". I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh yes, I had so much fun", I said.

"Are you being sarcastic?", he asked. 

"Well if you put it that way", I said. Then I turned around and went to the corner. I know I looked like a bitch or something but this is all by management and I don't wanna get my hopes up with him. 

Then Zayn came suddenly, great. "What?", I asked, a bit annoyed.

Zayn gave me that smile, it was a sexy smile to be honest then he chuckled. "I know you like me.", he said.

"What? No", I said loudly.

"Oh yes, you do. I know apart from this little management's game, you like me", he said.

"Malik, do you really think I would like you? You're not my type obiously", I said.

"I'm not you're type? Then what is your type?", he asked me, he was still smiling, that sexy smile, ohmyGod.

"Well you know... uh....", I said, I was at loss of words.

"But you had fun with me at dinner the other night, remember?", he said.

"I was pretending, Malik", I said, then he just chuckled.

"Alright, Edwards", he said. I turned around and I was about to walk until a hand grabbed mine and turned me around. "No don't leave, look I came here to ask you on another date maybe Friday?" he asked. 

"Is this another one of management's games?", I asked. 

Zayn chuckled and said, "Of course not, they don't know at all". "So what do you say?"

I looked around for a moment and finally said, "Alright Malik, Friday night".

Zayn smiled, it wasn't the sexy smile, it was a goofy smile which was adorable and said, "Okay Ms. Edwards, see you soon". Then he finally went with his lads.

Then after the girls went up to me quickly and started asking me questions.