Chapter 8 - Second Date

I was looking forward to Friday night, but I had to pretend that I wasn't looking forward to it to the girls.

"Perrie, ready for Friday night?", Jade said. Then Leigh-Anne and Jesy giggled.

I rolled my eyes saying, "No, I just want this week to go by so slow so Friday doesn't come up". Then the girls giggled. In reality I actually wanted Friday to come, as fast as possible.

"Sure", Jesy said. I don't understand, they are teasing me all the time about this, is this really important to them?

At night, when we were all in bed, sleeping, or at least at was pretending until, I talked to see if Leigh-Anne was awake. "Leigh-Anne?", I said.

"Yes, love?", she asked.

I sighed and said, "Why do you guys always tease me about Zayn? I don't get it".

Leigh-Anne just laughed. "I'm serious", I said.

"Love, you shouldn't take this too seriously, there is no reason for you to get mad. If you don't really like him then you shouldn't get mad", she said.

"Then why are you guys always teasing me about it if you guys think it is fake?", I asked.

"Well, we don't think its fake. I believe he really likes you. Besides we tease you because we really want you to be with him, look I know to you, you think he likes you. But we know he does, and you know, maybe its true love. We're just happy for you, if you guys make it official. Love, is a powerful thing, and I'm sure you'll find it with Zayn. I could see it in that boy's eyes that he loves you. And everyone deserves love. So that is why we tease you", she said.

I haven't really thought of it like that, they want me to be happy with love. That is why they are teasing me.

"Perrie?", she said. I was spacing out.

"Yes?", I said.

"Did you go to sleep?", she asked.

"No, I heard you, thank you, love", I said.

"Welcome, now go to sleep love", she said. And from there I took a nice deep sleep, thinking about love.

***

It was Friday night and I dressed in nicer clothes than last time. It was a nice dress with high heels. The girls came in as I finished putting on my heels.

"Perrie, you look so beautiful love", They all said. I just smiled. Until we heard a knock.

"Ms. Edwards, someone is outside waiting for you", one of the securites said.

"Well guys, I gotta go", I said. Then the girls said goodbye and they gave me a hug wishing me luck.

I left the building and I saw a car, of course, it was Zayn's. I got in the car on the passenger seat. And on the other side was Zayn himself. He looked so nice, he had a suit and he looked so handsome then from last time.

He smiled and said, "Well Ms. Edwards, nice to see you again, you look quite lovely tonight". I rolled my eyes and he laughed as he drove off.

He parked and of course like a gentleman, he open the passenger door for me, and took my hand, his hands are soft and amazing. He took me to this nice restaurant, not as nice like the last date, but it will do. The host came up to Zayn.

"Reservation?", asked the host.

"Zayn Malik, two people", Zayn said. The host looked on his list.

"Ah, yes right this way please", the host was leading us and we followed the host as he took us to our tables. Like a gentleman Zayn scooted my chair when I sat down, then he sat down on his chair on the other side. Then we were looking at the menu that was on the table.

"So what do you think Edwards?", Zayn said, breaking the silence.

I smiled, "Well Malik, you're not so bad, but fancy restaurants won't buy me your love".

Zayn chuckled and said, "I know Edwards, I know".

So as we ordered our food and drink, Zayn said, "So do you like X-Factor so far?"

"Yes, it is pretty fun and all especially with my girls", I said.

"Yes I understand. I had so much fun with the lads