Chapter 3 - The Beginning

We all left the stage still speechless. We were all just smiling at each other. "So should we all go to the cafeteria and get to meet each other?", I said. "Sure", they all agreed.

We all sat down at a table in the cafeteria. "Well hey I'm Jade", Jade said. "I'm Jesy" "I'm Perrie" "I'm Leigh-Anne" Then after it was non-stop talking. We talked about pretty much everything. Where we come from. What we do. Bascially we all talked about our whole life, each one of us. It was interesting and fun. Jesy talked about how she was bullied at school. "Oh I'm so sorry about that", I said. "I know but I came here to prove to everyone that I could do it and hey at least we made it though bootcamp", Jesy said. I really felt bad about Jesy. I never been bullied but I can't imagine how it feels like when people push you around or call you names. "Can you believe it guys, first One Direction and now us", Leigh-Anne said. "I know imagine we're gonna be like them but of course girl version", Jade said giggling. "Yeah it's unbelievable", Jesy said. I felt like I out of the conversation."Do you know who One Direction is Perrie?", Jade asked. "Um yeah I know them but I don't understand why ever girl is freaking out about them", I said. "They're really cute and I heard their new song 'What Makes You Beautiful' and its amazing", Jesy said. I giggled and said, "Well now I guess I could see why girls are freaking out about them".

After talking for about 2 or 3 hours we all had to go and sleep because we had a big day tomorrow. "All right guys time for bed, tomorrow we got a big day", Jade said. We all got up and hugged each other and said our goodbyes. Then we went to our rooms.

*NEXT DAY*

My alarm started ringing and I woke up thinking 'Wow, I'm not doing this by myself now. I got three other girls with me'. I smiled at that thought. "Okay Perrie time to meet the girls and practice", Leigh-Anne said. This is going to be the best eight weeks of my life. 

***

Thoughout the weeks we were doing great! We all worked hard and we all dedicated our time and everything. We all had hope that this was going to work out. I know we are going to make it and I know we are going to win and be the best. I never dedicated so much time in one thing, ever!

All the judges said we are great and phenomenal and we just kept going and going! I was so happy to be in a group with these girls who are now my bestfriends.

Now we were only 3 weeks ahead until the final!

"Alright guys we have special guests coming tomorrow night", the host said. "Who is it?", Jade asked. "One Direction", said the host. All the girls screamed. Oh great now everyone is going to want to be with them and I'm going to be the only one looking bad because I'm not a huge fan of them. What am I going to do?

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Hey guys!(: Sorry I haven't been updating lately:( I've been super busy with school work so hopefully later on I update more(: If you guys like it please vote and comment!(: THANKS xo