Chapter 12 - Decisions, Decisions.

"Alright everybody, only two weeks till the final, so you all have to be focused and ready, only one of you will be the winner so work hard and try your best and also remember to have fun", said the host of the show. We were all at the dance hall, it is where we practice our preformances before the show.

"I'm so nervous now after hearing the host", Jade said.

"It's okay Jade, we can do this I know we could figure something out", I said. 

"It needs to be big and spectacular!", Jesy said.

"Something sassy and cute at the same time, just something the judges will love", Leigh-Anne said.

"Right! Let's go to the cafeteria and figure something out!", I said.

"YES", the girls shouted, then we ran to the cafeteria.

We sat down and wrote down ideas. Some were great, some were not. "Um how about this one?", Jade said, as she put up a piece of down to show us.

"Um no", Leigh-Anne said. We decided to write down on paper and just show our ideas between the four of us because we don't want anyone else to know. But it didn't seem to matter after about 2 hours of sitting there thinking and thinking. After a while my phone rang, I looked and it was a text from Zayn.

From: Zayn <3

Hello love x <3

I was happy to recieve the text from Zayn. I thought I needed a distraction from this. So I decided to text him back.

To: Zayn <3

Hey there <3 x

A few seconds later..

From: Zayn <3

Doing anything right now, love? x

Hm if only you knew

To: Zayn <3

Trying to figure out something for the final :( x

A few seconds later

From: Zayn <3

Sucks babe, you'll figure something out, I promise. Do you need help? <3 :) x

I smiled like an idiot after reading that text.

"Perrie?", Jade said. I finally snapped out of it.

"W-What?", I said looking at the girls

"Texting Zayn huh?", Jesy asked.

"Yes", I said.

"And?", Leigh-Anne asked.

"I told him we have a little trouble and he asked if he could help us", I said.

"That would be great actually, I mean he knows what the judges expect from us", Jade said.

"Yes, right, so are you girls fine if he helps us?", I asked.

"YES", the girls said, they seem really exhausted with all this thinking. I know because I'm exhausted too, so I texted Zayn back.

To: Zayn <3

Come over :) x

30 minutes later we were in Leigh-Anne's and mine room waiting for Zayn until we finally heard a knock. I got up and opened the door, it was Zayn and he brought his mates. "Hi Zayn, hi boys", I said.

"Hello Perrie", they all said.

"Come on in", I said as I opened the door completely to let them in. They all came in. 

"Perrie you remember Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall, right?", Zayn said. 

"Of course I do, and um you guys remember Leigh-Anne, Jesy, and Jade right?", I said.

"Of course, Hi", the boys said.

"Hello", the girls said, and everyone said hi to each other, it was like a family reunion.

"So what can we do for you girls?", Harry said.

"We need help for the final. We want to make an amazing preformance you know and surprise the judges", Jade said. 

"We can help with that", Liam said. Then we finally got to work. 

The boys told us what the judges expected from us and our do's and don't's and all that kind of stuff. It was actually fun, it seems like we all had an amazing time. It finally gave us an idea to what to preform on the final show.

"We are going to win this", Jade said.

"YEAH", the girls shouted.

"Well we should get going boys, I'm sure the girls have a big day tomorrow", Zayn said.

Finally we all the stood up and we led the boys to the door. 

"Bye girls", the boys said.

"Bye", the girls said.

Then it was just Zayn and I at the door while the girls we picking up some stuff and the boys were waiting for Zayn at the exit.

"Do you think they had fun?", I asked Zayn.

"I'm sure they did", Zayn said.

"It was acutally fun, we all got to bond and stuff", I said.

"Right, well I had an amazing time", he said.

"Me too", I said.

"See you soon?", he asked.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Yes".

Zayn then gave me a kiss on the lips, boy do I love those lips. Then he left and I finally closed the door.

"AWWWWWWWWWW", The girls said, and I just rolled my eyes.

Author's Note:
Hello guys, I know I rarely do these author note things but I just wanna say that thank you I got 3k reads and I'm soooooo HAPPY like really happy. omg thank you guys so much, I hope you all are enjoying my fanfic, now please don't forget to vote & comment if you want & tell me what you think, also I wanna know if any of you went to any One Direction or Little Mix concert this year. If you did, lucky you! anyways I also do personal imagines if you guys want one, just go on my tumblr and on my ask box, its imalikyoulou.tumblr.com/ask okay, bye xoxo