Chapter 13 - All You Ever Did Was Lie

"Wow I think this can actually work", Jade said. 

"Totally", Jesy said. We were finally putting together everything we need for the final. 

"I can't believe it", I said.

"What's wrong, Perrie?", Leigh-Anne asked.

"This is almost over", I said, sadly.

"I know, I wish it didn't", Jade said.

"But we have to live for the moment girls", Leigh-Anne said, and she was right, we did have to live for the moment, and just have fun. Finally we were practicing with the dance moves and who gets to sing the lyrics.

Breathless, after an hour of practicing the dance moves, thanks to Jade's choreography, which was awesome, we knew we could do this! Finally we got to Jesy and Jade's room to rest for a while until we got to do our next practice session.

"Turn on the tv Jade, I wanna see what's new", I said. Jade looked for the remote control and turned on the television, it was those celebrity news shows that were on.

"Now in other scandalous news, one of the boys of the famous boy band One Direction has a new girlfriend", said the lady on the tv. Well maybe she's talking about Harry? Niall? Well that's cute. "It is Zayn Malik ladies, we spotted him with what seems like a brunette". WHAT? I'M NOT A BRUNETTE! she continued, "Looks like Zayn is not dating the beautiful Perrie Edwards from Little Mix anymore, how sad, well that is it for tonight's news....." I couldn't believe what I was listening to. I just couldn't. I was in total shock at what I just heard.

Immediately the girls came to me and hugged me and tried to comfort me but I couldn't resist so I quickly got up and I ran across the hallway, all the way to my room. "PERRIE", was all I could hear from across the hallway. I closed the door quickly putting the lock and I started crying. I never cried so much in my life. I finally got my phone because I had second thoughts, maybe it's a rumor right? I looked online,praying that all of this is a lie. But no, oh no, they didn't lie, there was proof. Zayn was actually with some brunette and I just couldn't see anymore so I quickly put my phone away.

I didn't understand. This whole feeling I have sucks. I feel like I want to get out of here and go in an island and just be alone forever and ever. Why? I just started to have feelings for him, and I started to love him. I actually loved him. Now that I see this I just want to scream and just cry some more. 

"PERRIE", I heard from out the door, of course the girls. 

"Go away, please", I said crying.

"We're not going to leave you alone Perrie", Jade said.

"Please just give a few minutes, just please leave me alone", I said. Then I heard footsteps and fade away. Then I put my head on my pillow and I started to scream and then cry. 

All he ever did was lie to me. I really wish I didn't fall in love with him. All because management wanted us to date and now I'm all broken, broken.

Finally after what seem like an hour, I opened the door to see if anyone was around. But I saw the girls in the hallway. They stood up when they saw me and they came up to me but slowly. "Perrie, are you alright?", Jade asked. I could tell she was really worried. All the girls. 

"No", I said. 

"Come here", Jesy said. And we all formed into a huddle and into a group hug. It was actually nice to have friends like them around, it really is. 

"Gosh darling you look all um", Leigh-Anne said.

"I know", I said. I know what she meant, my eyes are puffy and I was almost losing my voice from screaming.

"Here let's go inside", Jade said.

Then we all went inside the room. After talking and drinking tea to cure my voice a bit, it was actually nice that I have these girls around me.They seemed like they really want me to feel better but deep inside of me, I'm still broken.