|| 2 ||

Danbi's POV:

   Being the lucky girl I was, my dad had given me a room to dance in, even though dancing wasn't my strongest point, which actually was the reason he gave me the room, to learn how to dance, and I honestly didn't like it too much.

   "The daughter of me needs to know how to dance as well as sing and act!" Those words were engraved in my brain as the broken heart was on my wrist, and I remember clearly, that I had rolled my eyes.

   My dance instructor had left a bit earlier and told me to continue practicing the same choreography again and again, but I was as always, messing everything up, forgetting which leg to use, which arm to raise, it was generally a big mess.

   With a groan leaving me, I dropped to the floor, sweat soaking my forehead, and I rubbed it, trying to get the moisture away, finding it a bit annoying.

   This time a sigh left me as the feeling of desire filled me, wanting to impress my dad, and I lifted myself to my feet, walking towards the loudspeaker, starting the song once again before getting into position.

   "Let your body do it itself, don't think about what you're doing, just do it!" It was like my dance instructor stood by the side, clapping her hands together as she always would as those words echoed in my ears, but I didn't get them, how would I be able to move without thinking?

   Maybe I was just a horrible dancer whom shouldn't even try and learn how to.

   "If you want to do the move right, you have to use more power than you already are, since it's a really fierce move." A slightly deep but soft voice came from the door, and I looked at the blonde boy through the reflection as he stood against the doorframe with a small smile on his lips.

   "Who are you? A new trainee?" The boy shook his head in disbelief before running a hand through his hair, and his eyes flickered from me to the loudspeaker standing in the corner of the room.

   "My friend's mom lent a practice room for us to dance in, but no, unfortunately not, are you one?" I looked away from him, shaking my head, actually I was a bit disappointed hoping he might would've had the time to help me dance if he was a trainee, since it was their rest day today, and he cleared his throat.

   "It seemed like you had some trouble with that choreography, I arrived a bit earlier than my friends, so if you are okay with it, I can help you." I tugged at my sleeves before nodding my head, giving him permission to step inside my slightly warm practice room, and he turned his head around in a circle letting it crack.

   "My name is Danbi." I had never really introduced myself first to anyone since I was pretty introverted, but it felt right to do it in this situation, and the boy nodded with the small grin on his face he wore earlier as well when he had sent me the very first comment.

   "I'm Jisung. So, if you want me to help you, you need to show me the choreography, the move you did earlier was something I already knew." He explained slowly, making sure I understood every single word which left his lips, and after nodding my head, I ran towards the loudspeaker to start the song once again.

   While dancing, for some reason, I put a lot more effort in than when I was with my instructor, and I felt his eyes study my every move until the last beat which I finished off better than I ever had, which left me all happy and proud of myself.

   "You're not that confident in your movements, are you?" His question made my eyes drop as I shook my head a bit embarrassed, and he let out a small laugh, making me look up as he gave me a thumbs up.

   "You're doing well, but your lack of confidence may make it look a bit sloppy. You have to trust yourself and use more energy!" It was so easy to understand his explanation as he talked a lot gentler and nicer than my instructor, who would shout in my face when I made the smallest mistake, and I nodded my head.

   "Well, it wasn't my choice to dance." I shrugged my shoulders making Jisung furrow his eyebrows, and he turned to me, his head tilted to the side.

"What do you mean?"

   "My dad cares so much about having a talented daughter which puts a lot of pressure on me." What I had said turned the mood completely, and Jisung puffed out his cheeks before he nodded.

   "Then let me help you gain confidence in your dancing skills because you have it in you to become a good dancer!" Even though it seemed like nothing more than empty words, it still made me smile as he gave me an encouraging smile, and he asked me to show him the first move, which I did.

   "That's not that bad at all! Try to make the movement bigger." Nodding my head I did as told, my eyes focusing on my own body through the mirror, and the move actually looked three times better than before, much to my surprise.

   "And my dance instructor couldn't have made me do that?" Shaking my head those words left me as a mumble, just reaching Jisung's ears as he let out a chuckle his shoulders moving up in a shrug.

   "How old are you by the way? You seem so professional!" My compliment made his face flush pink, and his hand moved up, giving me a small glimpse of the tattoo engraved on his wrist.

A needle?

   "Turned fifteen this year." His hand dropped to his side once again, and my eyes widened at his young age.

   "I'm turning fifteen this year as well!" The boy was just about to say something else as he opened his mouth, but his name got shouted, grabbing his attention as a guy with curly hair poked his head inside.

   "There you are, Jisung Park! Come on!" The boy exclaimed excitedly, his head disappearing, and Jisung sighed before smiling at me.

"I guess that was my cue to head with him, eh, could I- never mind, I'll see you around!" Shaking his head he sent me another one of his smiles before heading towards the door, and I called his name, making him turn around just as he was about to take a step out of the room.

   "Could I get your number? You're a lot better at helping me than my instructor." Squinting his eyes as he smiled he nodded his head, once again standing in front of me, typing in his number on my phone, and I gave him my number as well.

"Oh, by the way, nice tattoo."