|| 5 ||

Danbi's POV:

'You wanna hangout?'

   My eyebrows rose as I reread Jisung's text, but as soon as I finally got to my senses, my fingers started moving quicker than I ever have had them move to write a reply.

'Sure!'

   I didn't seem too excited through the text, did I?

'Awesome, at your place?'

'Sure, when?'

'I'll be there in half an hour!'

   After typing in my address, I felt a sudden wave of nervousness.

   Half an hour.

   Looking down at myself, I noticed that I wasn't even wearing anything, making me panic slightly, and I rushed to find something to wear which was a lot easier than expected, I really didn't have that much clothes.

   "Meeting someone?" The annoying voice  reached my ears just in time for me to slip on my shirt, and I turned around to send a glare in my younger brother's direction, who only scoffed. 

   "Why do you care?" It was a typical love-hate relationship between me and my brother, who was a year younger than me, he despised it.

   "Because you're my lovely sister, and I'm interested in your life!" His smile stretched across his face, it looked weird to be honest, well, I knew he didn't mean it because he was the devil himself, and he let out an airy laugh.

   "Ah, what a joke, no but seriously, are you meeting someone?" The sleeves on his shirt were folded and his star tattoo was proudly seeing the light in my room, and I crossed my arms over my chest, before grabbing the nearest thing to throw at him.

   "Yes, I'm actually not a complete loner!" Was what left me as I once again threw something at him, and he let a few curses slip from his mouth, before apologizing, and in the end leaving my room, I could finally sigh out in relief.

   Or so I thought.

   After looking at my phone, I saw how I only had fifteen minutes to brush my hair, my teeth, clean my room a little bit, tell my parents-

   My legs hadn't moved that fast before as I ran downstairs to tell my parents about my little visitor, and I almost tripped, much to my younger brother's amusement.

   "A friend of mine is coming over, so please, please don't let Inkwon into my room, you know he won't listen to me!" A grunt left Inkwon, before nodding his head, agreeing with the last statement in that sentence, and my mom just raised her eyebrows as she slowly nodded her head.

   "A friend? What's her nam-?" A knocking sound cut her off, and all four of us turned silent, my dad urged for me to open the door, but I was a bit hesitant, I mean..

   My family was messed up, my brother, Inkwon, was weird and so were my parents, on top of that, I looked like a complete mess.

   Despite all of that I ended up following the knocking sound and opening the door, a smile immediately planting on my face at the sight of the boy, who smiled back.

   "Welcome, enjoy your stay." That earned me a laugh from him as I stepped to the side, allowing him to take a step into my home, and just as I closed the door, three people were already circling around him, studying him.

   "Oh, Danbi has a boyfriend!" Inkwon screamed at the top of his lungs, and I clawed at him, the sound of Jisung awkwardly laughing in the background.

   "You little- we're not in a relationship, trust me." Jisung nodded his head quickly, but he wasn't able to hide the blush on his face, and my friend bowed to my parents introducing himself;

   "Hello, I'm Jisung, Danbi's friend."

   The introductions went by smoothly or as smoothly as introductions could get, and I had dragged Jisung away from my humiliating family as soon as my brother finished introducing himself.

   "What a nice family, it was your dad, who wanted you to dance, right?" While I was sitting on my bed, he moved around my room, stopping once in awhile to look at photos or other small decorations, and my head moved up in a nod even though I was well aware of him not being able to see me.

   "Yeah. You met my brother as well, he's amazing at everything which is why my dad adores him." Jisung's lips turned into a pout before he sat down beside me, his head never turning to look at me.

   "I am pretty amazing at everything, sis, thank you very much." The door to my room got slammed open, making the both of us sitting on the bed jerk slightly in surprise, and my eyes squinted in the direction of the younger boy standing in the doorway with a plate with cookies.

   "Did I interrupt something?" This annoying smirk was on Inkwon's face as he placed the plate on my bookshelf, and we both quickly shook our heads, a blush covering my cheeks.

   "So, about me, I am pretty amazi- oopf." It was only to shut him up I threw a pillow at him, and I jumped to my feet, quickly closing the door, locking it, before taking a seat beside Jisung again.

   "Ignore everything he said." To that he nodded and before silence could take over, he asked me, turning to me completely;

   "When are you free to dance again?"

   I bit back a smile before shrugging my shoulders, and I thought about his question for a few moments until I clapped my hands together, making a slapping-like sound echo through my room.

   "Monday, after school?" This time it was his turn to think for a few moments before he nodded, a goofy grin plastered on his face as he did so.

   "My school is a bit away from the practice room, the same as last time, right?" I nodded at the last part before letting my shoulders move up into a shrug.

   "That's fine. As long as you show up." We both laughed a bit at that, and I couldn't help but let a small feeling of envy spread inside of me at the thought of Jisung and his soulmate being together, he was just so nice.

   "I'll show up, I mean, I'll always show up, I mean, it's not because I wouldn't show- hey, why are you laughing?"