|| 8 ||

Third Person:

   "This.. This is my soulmate, Mikyeong." Only the boy's closest friends could see right through him and hear the discomfort in his voice as the girl clung to his arm.

   The oldest of the boys was quick to invite the soulmates into the living room to get acquainted with the girl their friend had to spend the rest of his life with, and as soon as the girl noticed the boy whose hair was slightly curly, she waved at him, a bright smile on her face.

   Oh yeah, a voice mumbled in Jisung's head, she found Chenle adorable.

   "Do you have any hobbies or something?" The shameless had asked, and Mikyeong tapped her chin before quickly answering Jeno's question, her voice turning high pitched like the first time Jisung met her.

   "You know, like, it's a really ordinary thing for girls to like shopping, right?" Fortunately for him, Jisung wasn't sitting in her eyesight, and he rubbed his face, already starting to get annoyed with her without even knowing completely why.

   "I'm not like ordinary girls, but I do like to shop, which reminds me, Jisung!" As soon as her eyes landed on him, he had shifted from his position, and he nodded, his teeth gritting behind his lips.

   "I found this really adorable shirt, I'll take a picture of it and sent it to you when I head home!" At that Jisung blinked a couple times before he slowly nodded his head, and from the corner of his eyes he saw Chenle raise his eyebrows a bit.

   Just like that she dropped the topic of shopping and quickly changed it to cats, asking as the first thing; who was allergic.

   "I am." Jeno's lips turned into a thin line as Mikyeong's turned into a small pout, and her head moved up and down in a nod.

   "You're the one who is holding Jisung back from getting one.." Jeno's head jerked back slightly, shock clearly taking over his face, but it was also the only thing Jisung felt at that moment as his eyebrows were at the top of his head, as well as his jaw had fallen a little bit.

   "I'm sorry, wha-?"

   "But that's fine because he can just buy me one and I'll keep it at my house, we can both take care of it!" The excitement which was present in her voice made it sound higher, and the members were starting to grow tired of hearing about Jisung having to buy something for the girl, he didn't even have that much money!

   Jisung scrunched up his face, the space between his eyebrows turning narrow as the topic once again got dragged towards something about him buying her something, and that was how it continued.

   It didn't matter what they had been talking about seconds before, she'd always end up saying something about what she wanted him to buy, and the youngest almost cheered when she, with a pout, apologized about having to leave early.

   "Jisung, will you follow me to the door?" Despite his desire to scream 'no', he only nodded and quickly went with the girl, wanting her out of the dorm as quickly as possible.

   "It was really fun! I hope I get to visit you more often!" Once again the boy did nothing but nod, and he was pulled into an unwanted hug, his body tensed under the touch, a feeling of uncomfortableness filling him.

   After pulling away, the girl was quickly out of the door.

   Finally he could sigh out in relief, and the boy let his head rest on the door.

   "She was something." Using his hands Jisung pushed himself away from the door before quickly passing by Jaemin, and the youngest would've face planted onto the couch if it wasn't for the two oldest sitting in it, he had to survive sitting down.

   A mixed sound left the boy, it was a combination of a sigh and a groan, and he covered his face like he had done earlier when the girl had been there, before resting his head on Renjun's shoulder.

   "I take it she isn't your favorite person." His hands slid down his face just enough for him to glare at the oldest one before he covered his face again, and Mark nodded, admitting it was a stupid thing to say.

   "Do you get why I don't like her now?" Out of everyone, Donghyuck was the first one to nod his head and he moved it quick, even though he knew it was a bit rude to judge a person he didn't know completely, but she was already annoying in his opinion.

   "I won't survive with her." Maybe he was being over dramatic and maybe Mikyeong would change into a completely different person when she grows older, but at the moment Jisung felt like that.

   "She gave me.. Her number." The youngest of the two Chinese boys mumbled still confused, and even though Jisung should get mad at Chenle for accepting his soulmate's number, he did nothing but shrug his shoulders.

   "You go date her, I really don't care."

   Though Jisung completely disliked his soulmate, he wasn't the only one to do so, and Danbi was about ready to rip out her eyes as the two were working on their project.

   "You can't be mad at me forever, sweetie." As clear as possible Danbi cringed, wanting to show how uncomfortable that nickname was, but the jock only grinned, happy he finally got a reaction from his soulmate.

   "Oh, and about me being mad at you, watch me." Before she had gotten paired up with Seongjae, Danbi had been confident about her project and the topic, but now that Seongjae in secret had changed it to 'how the body reacts when training', she wasn't anymore.

   "Come on, only nerds would choose a topic like thermodynamic." Slamming her hand on the table, she sent a glare in his direction, and even though she wanted to beat the crap out of him, she only sent another glare before turning back to her work.

   She was going to talk to the teacher and in secret change the topic once again, but without telling Seongjae at all until they were presenting, it was an individual grading, Danbi wouldn't fail just because he did.

   There was no way she'd fail because of his stupid decision to change the topic she had chosen.