|| 13 ||

Guess who hasn't updated for a very long time and feels really bad about it!!!! Yep, me!!

Sorry about the lack of updates recently, I've just paid a bit more attention to my Imagine Us books!~~~~~~~~~

Jisung's POV:

Every five minutes I'd check my phone, waiting for my soulmate to arrive, and my hands started getting a bit sweaty as I finally saw the girl, Mikyeong.

Unfortunately it wasn't possible for Danbi and I to get the tattoo removal today but tomorrow was the day, and at the moment I was getting mentally ready to tell my soulmate about it.

This wasn't going to end very well..

"Jisung!" Her high-pitched voice actually made me jump slightly and as soon as she caught up to me, she was stuck to me as always.

"Hey Mikyeong. I need to talk to y-" Even though I tried my best, I couldn't get her hands off my arm, and the girl looked up at me, excitement clear in her eyes, causing me to gulp slightly.

"I do too! So, my parents really want to meet you and all, so I was wondering if you were free tomorrow?" My eyebrows rose at her question.

For a few seconds I just stood there, staring at her with my eyes blinking rapidly, and she was staring right back, the same excitement as before still lingering in her eyes, her hands still as tight around my arm as they were before.

"Mikyeong- I- No- I can't. I'm not free tomorrow." I finally managed to get words out of my mouth, and her expression changed to serious in a second if not quicker than that.

"Yes you are, Jisung, so tomorrow I want you to be ready by-" My head started shaking from side to side, my arm once again trying to break free from her grip.

   When I succeeded in getting my arm free, I took a small step away from her.

"Mikyeong no!" That was the outburst which left me as soon as she took a step towards me, and her arms crossed over her chest, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Mikyeong yes! Now listen to me for god's sake Jisun-" Knowing that she wouldn't stop talking unless she got to know what was going on, I cut her off;

"I am in love with someone."

This time it was her turn to stand still, a perplexed look on her face, her eyes blinking rapidly, and a slightly quiet 'excuse me?' left her, only causing me to let out a sigh and straighten my back, a feeling of confidence rushing through me.

"I am in love with another girl." This time I confessed it without my voice shaking like it had done before, and she let out a very fake giggle, actually creeping me out a bit.

"Haha, very funny. So, I think we should match tomor-" Once again she ignored me and once again I cut her off, this time my voice was louder than before in hopes of she'd get it into her head that she wasn't the one for me and I wasn't the one for her.

Even if we were soulmates..

"We're getting out tattoos removed tomorrow."

A few seconds passed without her saying anything, she only stood in front of me, her mouth parted slightly, and I took the opportunity to speak once again;

"Her name is Danbi and I met her in a practice room."

I wanted her to know everything I knew about Danbi just so she could see I wasn't making this up, and maybe, just maybe, make her realize that I, in fact, was in love with Danbi.