|| 7 ||

Danbi's POV:

"I see you're practicing dancing again." The familiar deep voice reached my ears, and I snapped my head up, looking at the boy standing against the door frame, a smile immediately found its way onto my face as he took a step into the room.

"Yeah, again, without my dance instructor." My statement earned a small chuckle from the boy who then took a seat beside me, leaning against the mirror as well, and I noticed him fiddle with his sleeve, before I let a question leave me;

"Aren't you supposed to dance with your other friends?"

At my question he let his shoulders move up in a shrug, a small, goofy grin plastered on his face, and a small sigh managed to escape his lips as his head moved to look at the ceiling.

"They'll survive without me for a bit, I mean, I want to talk to you." After saying that he did that cliché yet oddly cute thing, where he like scratched his neck, and I was just able to notice the slight pink color painting his face.

After contemplating for a bit, I finally decided to fold up my sleeve, letting my tattoo feel the slightly warm temperature in my practice room, and I immediately caught his attention as he moved a bit closer.

Taking my lower lip between my teeth, I bit down on it as he gently grabbed my wrist with both hands, and he let his finger trace the heart, sending a shiver through me.

"I don't get it.." Jisung had been one of the only ones I've showed my tattoo beside my parents, and by his reaction, he seemed just as stunned about the changes.

"I don't either." My shoulders moved up, and with a light jerk, I got my arm out of his grip.

What I hadn't expected was for him to do the same, showing off his tattoo, and we kinda switched positions as he started gnawing on his lip and I gently held his wrist, tracing the needle as well as the tiny bear with my nail.

"I don't get yours either." Instead of answering me or saying anything, he only shook his head before he freed himself from my grip, and his head once again rested against the mirror.

"She's.. She's different. Not the good kind of different." Those statements left him like a mumble, and I straightened my back, placing my chin in my hand, interested in hearing about his soulmate.

He told me almost everything he, himself, knew about her.

Everything from their first meeting, to when she met his parents and he found out about her not eating meat, how clingy she was, to how she wanted everything in the whole world.

"She asked me today if I had plans about getting a cat soon, but I already told her tha-" Jisung had been ranting on and on about her, and I couldn't help but cut him off before he got to finish his sentence.

"That Jeno is allergic to cats." A snort sounding sound left the boy, who nodded his head enthusiastically, and his large hands covered his face as he rubbed his eyes.

"At least your soulmate isn't some weird jock, who finds it amusing to flirt with others right in front of you." It was kind of my intention for him not to hear and kind of my intention for him to hear, which he did as he once again snorted.

"Sounds like a jerk." My head moved up and down quickly, a small laugh leaving me.

"He is one." With that being said, I lifted myself to my feet and he did the same.

While walking towards my phone, which was connected to the loudspeaker, I felt his eyes burn in the back of my neck, and as I crouched down to pick a song he soon was beside me, helping me decide which song.

"This one has a good beat, but it's a bit weird. This song is really good, but the beat is really weird." The look on his face was cute, he looked so passionate and excited when talking about the beats, and I grinned slightly at the new idea which just popped into my head.

"Let's have a dance battle." Jisung turned his head away from my phone to look at me, and I noticed his eyebrows moved to his forehead, a small smirk plastered on his face.

He kept that expression for a few silent moments until I nodded once again, showing I was serious even though I knew I was going to lose, and he finally let a big smirk spread before he jumped to his feet, his head moving up and down quickly.

"Fine, want me to go easy on you?" A glare was sent in his direction.

I was going to lose no matter how easy he went on me, and when I shook my head, he only shrugged as if to say that it was my own fault how badly I was going to lose, even though I didn't want to admit it, his cocky expression was quite attractive.

Jisung generally was attractive, now that I thought about it..

"Are you ready?" A quick nod was sent in my direction, and I let the music blast from the loudspeaker before I quickly went up beside the boy.

He stepped aside, a small grin on his face as he let me go first, and I took a deep breath before I started moving, immediately hearing his laugh echo through the room, but why not just have fun?

Honestly speaking, I had never had this much fun dancing before, and I made my way towards the laughing boy to drag him out into the middle of the room, the music blasting, probably loud enough for those in the near practice rooms to hear.

It took Jisung a few moments of laughing before he started dancing as well, and while I had expected him to do some sick moves, he started copying some of those I earlier had done, only earning a laugh from me.

Never in my entire life had I laughed this hard, and Jisung seemed to find this situation pretty funny as well as both our laughs mixed with the beats of the music as well as the beat of my heart..