|| 16 ||

Jisung's POV:

   "Let's go somewhere." Danbi looked up at me after I had said that, and she stopped our locked hands from swinging between us as she placed her head on my arm making it difficult to let them swing without making her too uncomfortable.

   "Isn't it getting late?" A small laugh left me, and her head disappeared from my arm at the sound, her eyes once again landing on me as I shook my head.

   I wasn't too late, I mean, it was late afternoon and if it ended up being too late she could crash at the dorm I kind of shared with Mark and the others.

   It technically only was Mark's dorm, the rest of us stayed there like it was our own though, and all of us had a key too.

   "What? No not at all! We can go to my dorm." I stopped walking and turned to her, my hands landing on her shoulders, a small grin stretching out on my face.

   "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother- hey, don't roll your eyes at me!" At her words I playfully rolled my eyes, and I grabbed her hand once again before dragging her with me.

   "Wait, you live in your own dorm and not with your parents?" It had been quiet for a few moments until that question left her, and I let my shoulders move up in a shrug.

   Honestly, it was a bit difficult to explain where I lived as I wasn't sure whether I lived with my parents or friends.

   Usually if someone from my class or someone who wasn't my six best friends asked to hang out at my place, I'd take them to where I lived with my parents, and to times the guys and I hung out at my place- or my parents' place or whatever, yeah, pretty complicated.

   "Not exactly, I don't like live live there, I spend most of my time at the dorm and have most of my things there, plus I also sleep there, but it's my friend, Mark, who like owns the dorm." I tried to explain to her, and it apparently made sense as she slowly nodded her head.

   "Does that mean I'll have to meet-" Before she could finish her sentence I spoke up;

   "My best friends? Yes."

   She loudly breathed out through her nose at my answer, and I felt her hand give mine a small squeeze before she let out a mumble.

   "Great."

   The rest of the walk was mostly quiet, the voices from the few people who passed by us and the few times where we told each other something being the only times someone spoke until we reached the dorm.

   I let myself into the dorm, Danbi still clutching onto my hand as she walked behind me, and the sound of me unlocking the door apparently caught someone's attention as voices roared through the dorm.

   "Finally! How did the tattoo removal thing go?"

   "Jisung's girlfriend is here!"

   "The couple is in the house!"

   "They're back!"

   "Did it hurt?"

   Of course I recognized the different voices immediately, and I squeezed my eyes shut out of embarrassment, silently praying that they wouldn't scare her away or something.

   Then they all came stumbling to where the two of us were standing, and I inwardly groaned as both Jeno and Mark ran into a wall and Renjun almost made Jaemin fall on the way.

   "I'm regretting it now." My mumble only reached Danbi's ears, and the small laugh which left her made me feel all warm inside.

   "Hello, I'm Danbi." She bowed to the guys, her voice a lot softer than when she usually spoke, and I noticed that Donghyuck's lips turned into a smirk, which made me slightly anxious if I had to be honest.

   "Oh, trust us~ we know." Donghyuck sent her a wink, and a small huff left me before I quickly left for the room I shared with Chenle, the guys' teasing drowning in our footsteps and Danbi's small snickers.

   Her snickering didn't stop even when she sat down on my bed beside me, and I just knew what was coming as she turned to look at me, her two hands finding one of mine.

   "So, you talk about me?" She lifted her eyebrows, a teasing look on her face, and something along the lines of 'shut up' left me as a grumble, only earning myself a teasing poke in the side.

   My ears were burning up as well as my cheeks, though, fortunately for me she decided not to comment on that, instead she leaned against my shoulder, her arms snaking around my arm, hugging it.

   "Don't worry, I talk about you a whole lot as well." Instead of answering her I hummed, my eyes closing slightly before I felt her shift, and my eyes fluttered open as I looked back at her, only to see a small pout present on her face.

   "I'm serious! Inkwon threatened to kick me if I didn't stop talking." At that I felt a bit relieved, and I felt the corners of my lips curl up as I watched her giggle a bit, probably at my relieved expression.

   Only when she stopped giggling did she notice me looking at her, and she tilted her head to the side slightly, silently asking me what I was looking at.

   My head shook from side to side before I leaned down a bit, my lips landing at the corner of hers, and a small blush covered her cheeks at my actions.

   She gave me a small smile before leaning up, leaving a small peck on my lips, a tingling feeling erupting in my body starting from where her lips had touched.

   Then we heard a noise which sounded a bit like a squeal, and I rubbed my face before glaring at the doorway even though Jaemin had run away already, probably to tell the others about our little kiss.

   My eyes then wandered to Danbi, only to find her already staring at me, and I raised my eyebrows at the girl before an airy laugh left her.

   "They're nice."