|| 15 ||

Danbi's POV:

   "Are you ready to go?" Even though I had wanted to shake my head, I nodded, though, Jisung saw right through me and he raised his eyebrows, his hand reaching for mine.

   A sigh escaped me and I squeezed his hand for support.

   "Well I have to be, right?" He squeezed my hand back and started rubbing small circles onto the back of my hand with his own.

   "Don't worry." With those two words said, he dragged me to the hallway so we could slip on our shoes, and even though we tried to keep our hands locked while doing so, we had to let go, much to the disappointment of both of us.

   "We're leaving now." As soon as we were done with our shoes, my hand was trapped in his amazingly large hand, and his voice echoed through the house.

   "Good luck you guys, I'm happy for you!" And we were quickly out the door.

   With each step it felt as if my heart beat faster in a way that was nowhere near comfortable, and I leaned against the boy slightly, his presence making me feel more relaxed as it always did.

   "I think I'm about to pass out, I'm so nervous Jisung." My voice broke the comfortable silence, and the boy stopped walking to look down at me for a few short moments before shaking his head.

   "Don't joke about that, it's going to be okay. I'll go first, yeah?" A few moments passed by with me thinking, and when I finally nodded a soft sigh left his lips before he placed them on my forehead, his height giving him the advantage of being able to do so.

   The rest of the walk to the removal shop was mostly silent with us pointing at random things at random times with either a fact about the thing or a comment, and in no time we stood in front of it.

   "Here we are." Without another word I was dragged in by the boy, immediately being greeted by the same lady we met last time, and her face lit up in a smile as she nodded her head in a small bow.

   "Yeah, hello. We're here for our appointment." It seemed as if she was thinking hard, and then she snapped her fingers, a funny expression on her face.

   "Oh right, Jisung and Danbi, am I right?" At the mention of our own names we nodded, and she circled around the counter to stand in front of us before gesturing for us to follow her, her mumbling something about her coworkers leaving early that day, leaving her alone with all the work.

   The room she lead us to was pretty cozy, probably to ease people's fear, and we sat down in the two chairs against the wall, both of us kind of ignoring the chair in the middle.

   The woman walked up to us before smiling down at me, her hands landing on my shoulders, and I felt my body tense as she spoke up, saying we should start with me.

   My head snapped towards the boy whose eyes had turned wide, and after some seconds of him with the same expression, he cleared his throat.

   "Can I go first?" At his question the woman tilted her head to the side before looking from him to me and then repeating the same move again.

   "Wouldn't you want to get it over with dear?" She gave me a weak smile, and even though I wanted to shake my head, I shrugged.

   "Well yeah.." The woman nodded, grabbing my arm and leading me to the chair in the middle, Jisung following right behind me.

   "Good, now sit here while I get the stuff, okay?" I couldn't say anything, the words wouldn't leave me at least while she was here, and I only nodded my head, earning a small nod from her before she left the room.

   "Oh god, what did I just do? I'm so bad at pain, like, I can't even look at a needle without dying internally. I shouldn't have said anything, oh god.." My hands were grabbed by the boy, and a rather weak smile stretched out on his face.

   His hands slowly moved from my arms to rest on my cheeks, and he run his thumb over them.

   "Don't think too much about it." It left him as a whisper and the next second I swear I felt everything inside of me tickle as he placed his lips on mine.

   With my eyes closed I let my hands find their way around his neck, pulling him a bit closer to me, and I could almost feel his blush against my burning face.

   As soon as the kiss had ended and we had pulled away, I had covered my face, not wanting him to see how red my face was, though, when I removed my hands from my face I noticed him doing the same thing I did.

   That wasn't the only thing I had noticed when I removed my hands, because for some odd reason my eyes had landed on my wrist where the broken heart usually would have been engraved into, only to be surprised.

   "Jisung." Finally he removed his hands, reacting to the mention of his own name, and I waved him over beside me.

   I held his gaze for a few seconds, my hand covering the spot on my wrist before I uncovered it, basically shoving it up in his face.

   His eyes were wide as soon as he had focused on it, and he used his finger to trace the tattoo, though, before he could speak up, the woman had come back, beating me in doing so.

   "Okay, are you rea- is something wrong?" In just a second she was standing by the two of us, looking down at my tattoo as well.

   "My tattoo just changed.. From a broken heart to a stitched one." After my very very short explanation of what had happened, the woman nodded, a look of perplexity still lingering on her face.

   Then she looked at Jisung, though, before she could ask about his tattoo, he showed her his wrist.

   "Threaded needle."

   No threaded needle could be seen, no needle could be seen either, actually there was nothing at all, his tattoo had just disappeared, and the woman's eyes widened for a few seconds before she turned her attention to the stitched up heart engraved into my wrist.

   "Oh, true love. Only a kiss from a true love can make that happen." At her overdramatic voice I cringed, and I knew Jisung did as well by the way he grabbed onto his own shirt, his fingers curling around the fabric.

   The gushing about true love took a minute or so before Jisung cleared his throat, and he caught her attention as she stopped mid sentence to look at him.

   "But why is my tattoo gone?" His question was something I wanted to know the answer to as well, and we both waited patiently as she started thinking.

   "Well, I can't explain that, maybe it just made more sense that you patched up her heart? I do not think it is something rather dangerous though." We both nodded.

   Then the woman began another rant about how disappearing tattoos has been a mystery since the beginning of times, and Jisung leaned over to whisper something in my ear, that made yet another tiny tiny blush spread across my face.

   "So, basically everyone could mess up the system if they really are in love."