|| 11 ||

Jisung's POV:

"It was a miracle that he got grounded or else he would probably have forced me to skip dance practice today." A short airy laugh left my lips at Danbi's words, and I leaned back in my armchair as she let her body fall back onto my bed.

"Our lives suck, huh?" The corner of my lips moved up a bit, a feeling of amusement filling my body as she let out a small groan, and I could just see her nod her head.

Maybe only thirty minutes had passed since we finished dancing, and I suggested her to eat dinner at my house as it was a bit closer than her house which both was the best and the worst idea ever.

The girl was amazing to be around as she resembled me in some way, but sometimes I couldn't get even one word out due to nervousness.

"Jisung, does Mikyeong attend the same school as you?" Her question made me snap out of my thoughts, and my head moved up and down.

"Sucks." My shoulders moved up in a shrug even though it really did suck.

   I leaned back to rest in the chair, and my eyes fluttered a bit, the tiredness from today's dancing finally hitting me.

"Fortunately for me, she had other plans with her friends. I mean, if it was me with plans, she would've forced me to hang out with her instead." I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head, and I only chuckled slightly, agreeing completely with her.

"Why aren't they soulmates? They're both annoying." Though I hadn't met the other boy in real life, I could, from what she had said, assume that he was kind of an asshole, and my sentence made her eyes crinkle a bit, a small giggle leaving her.

The way she smiled made me feel all weird inside, something I had never felt with Mikyeong, and a weird feeling of hotness rushed to my face as she nodded her head, her smile still prettily lingering on her face.

"And why aren't we soulmates?" Her sentence made the heat already covering my face even worse, and I awkwardly let out a chuckle as she giggled away, her amazingly cute laugh filling my ears, warming my heart.

"Y-yeah, I'm asking the same q-question.." With my arms, I lifted myself up from my chair before heading towards the bed, and I sat down beside her.

"I mean, we're the perfect couple." When I looked at her to see if she was serious or joking, I saw her wriggle her eyebrows at me and with one hand covering my burning face, I pushed her away from me slightly, her laugh once again filling my ears.

"Yeah.. We really are."

For once silence was between the two of us, and it was so unusual.

   I really had no idea what to do other than let my legs swing back and forth as I waited for her to say something, anything.

She was apparently waiting for me to do the same as she let no answer leave her, her eyes on the ground and when I finally cleared my throat, I grabbed her attention.

"I really like you-r shirt."  At my comment she looked down at her shirt and in that short span of time she did that, I could just manage to facepalm.

"Thanks?" Her head tilted to the side slightly, and I let my lips form a thin line, my head moving up and down in a quick steady nod.

Once again silence fell upon us, and I couldn't help but mentally shout at myself for saying something as stupid as that.

   Yet again I cleared my throat to make the lump, which was forming, disappear.

"Okay, for real, I know I really shouldn't, but I like you. I really really like you, and I have no idea what to do, I just really needed to tell you. You're just so sweet, and you remind me of myself, and we both find our soulmates annoying, we're basically mea-" A hand came in contact with my mouth, and my head dropped as soon as it disappeared, my own hand moving up to run through my hair.

I didn't dare lift my head, fearing her reaction and then I felt a hand on each one of my shoulders which, of course, caused me to lift my head.

   My eyes met hers, making my heart flutter way too much.

"I-I know I really shouldn't either.. But I like you too." Not even a second was wasted before I quickly pulled her into a slightly tensed hug, and I didn't break away from the hug for a few seconds.

"So, are we something now?" Her rather bold words made the blood in my body rush to paint my cheeks, but despite her bold words her cheeks weren't unaffected as they were just as red, and when I mumbled a small 'yes', I saw her teeth tug at her lower lip.

"But what about them?" My nose moved up slightly in sync with my eyes turning narrow and even after thinking for a few moments, I still didn't understand who she meant.

It only hit me who she was talking about, when I already had asked her who 'them' was.

"Mikyeong and Seongjae." Her words only made me sigh as my mind wandered off to think of a solution, and she continued;

"We can't let them know."

"Of course we can't." I completely agreed with her.

Them knowing about whatever was between us would only blow them up or at least I knew that it would tick Mikyeong off completely.

"But what do we do then? Keep it a secret?" Me eyes flicked towards the ceiling as I, in my head, started debating whether we would be able to keep it a secret and I, in the end, nodded.

"What about the tattoos?" As that question left me I looked at the threaded needle and the tiny teddy bear which was what I had gotten from Mikyeong's tattoo, and her voice was shaking when those next words left her as a mumble;

"We need to get them removed somehow."

The fear of getting it removed hit me like a blow to the stomach, but I knew that it would be weird if I had such tattoo while being in a relationship with Danbi.

   I had to get it removed.

"I might know a place.."