It's Gone

Chris Taylor ^ Above

Sexual scene read at your own risk

Karlie's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off, I groaned and dragged myself out of bed to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. After my shower I walked into my closet, as I was looking for something to where my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I say grabbing a pair jeans.

"Hey you wanna ride to school?" Chris says sounding hyper.

"Sure" I say putting on my black lace bra and matching lace boy shorts.

"okay I'll be there in 30 minutes"

"Okay" I say then hung the phone.

After I was dressed I grabbed my purse, book bag, and my phone and headed downstairs, I went in the kitchen and seen my mom making Anna's lunch "morning mom

After I was dressed I grabbed my purse, book bag, and my phone and headed downstairs, I went in the kitchen and seen my mom making Anna's lunch "morning mom." I say grabbing a apple and sitting down at the island counter.

"Morning sweetie, how are you getting to school?" She says walking to the refrigerator.

"Chris is picking me up" I say eating my apple.

"Okay so today your dad and I will be home late, so I'm taking everyone to grandma Sabrina's house after school. I know you have practice so can you go to Chris' house and he bring you home when we get off." My mom says grabbing a juice box.

"That's fine mom but how late?" I asked

"Maybe around 11" She says washing her hands .

The doorbell rang and I grabbed my things and walked over and kissed my mom's cheek and left.

The ride to school was silent and it wasn't a awkward silence, Chris played my Rihanna CD, we pulled into the school parking lot and he turned off the car and looked at me.

"So why do you wanna loose your virginity?" He asked

"Chris I just think I wanna loose it." I say playing with my fingers.

"But do you realize a girl's virginity is something precious and I don't want you to just go have sex with anybody." He says grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

"I know Chris I want you to take it." I say getting out the car and walking really fast towards the school doors. I could hear Chris calling my name, I got to my locker and seen my bestfriend Ariel.

"Happy belated birthday my baby" She says giving me a tight squeeze.

I smiled "thank you" I turned to my locker and unlocked it to grab my books.

"So what did you do for your birthday and I'm sorry I couldn't make it I was grounded because I snuck off to a party." She say leaning against her locker.