The Real Michael Brenning Part 1

*Sexual Scenes and Violent Scenes read at your Risk.

Karlie's POV

"Okay guys I made bacon, eggs, omelets, pancakes, waffles and sausages and for drinks there is orange juice and water." I say eating a piece of bacon and I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Wow Karlie you cooked all this." Mason says looking surprised at the spread along with Trent, Sean, and Brielle.

I smiled "yes I love cooking thanks to my mom and both grandmothers." I say leaning into Chris' embrace "See why I love her." Chris says "See why I'm always at her house." Ari says making me laugh.

"Damn babe take notes." Mason says to Brielle making her roll her eyes. Making us all laugh.

Chris leans down to my level "You still up for that round of shower sex because I know I am." He whispers in my ear. I leaned and nodded my head.

"Okay so everybody eat and get cleaned up we gotta long day ahead of us." He says grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs making me giggle.

"20 minutes top Karlie!" I hear Ari and Cara yell.

*We get upstairs and Chris starts attacking my lips while pulling my t-shirt off and taking off his pants all together. He picks me up where my legs are around his waist he sits me on the counter and starts kissing my neck, I can't wait anymore "Chris put it in." I say moaning into Chris' touch.

He smirks at me "a little impatient I see." He says

"Chris"

"Okay, Okay" He says sliding into me making me and him moan. I throw my head back as he is thrusting. "Chris go faster" I moan because he moving to slow.

"No baby not yet" He says moaning, He picks me up and walks towards the shower and turns on the shower while still inside me.

As soon as the shower is turned on he pushes me against the wall and starts thrusting .

"Ahh Chris" I moan as he is trusting in and out "Chris I'm about to cum." I moan.

"Not yet baby." He says thrusting "I can't hold it any longer." I say moaning.

"Cum baby" He says and I let go and he follows behind me.*.

We got cleaned up and got dressed now we're heading downstairs and I hear arguing between Ari, Cara, and Brielle.

"Bitch I don't care who her boyfriend is Alyssa is the best fit for my cousin." Brielle says

"Um no you hood rat Chris is not your cousin that's Mason cousin and if Trent wasn't sitting on me right now I promise I would beat the shit out of you for talking shit about my cousin." Cara says

"What did she I say?" I say looking at Brielle

"This dumb broad talking about how Alyssa fucking Duncan is the better choice for Chris even though that bitch has fucked the whole entire school. Hell Brittney probably has too." Ari says trying to get out of Sean's embrace.

I walked towards Brielle and Mason stood up in front of her "So what's your problem with me being with Chris?" I ask Brielle and she just smirked.

"There's no problem I just feel like your soft and not fit for my cousin." She says with a smile.

I got pass Mason and started beating the shit out of Brielle, I soon felt arms lifting me up. I looked back Chris was pulling me off his cousin's no good bitch of a girlfriend.

Chris's POV

I grabbed Karlie off of Brielle and took her outside with Cara, and Ari following. Karlie was still fighting in my arms "baby calm down I'm gone handle this okay?" I say sitting her down on her feet.

"You better because I still wanna beat her ass." She says walking towards a lawn chair. I sighed and walked back into the house.

As soon as I got in the house Mason walks up too me "bro I'm sorry about Brielle bro I don't know what's gotten into her." I just looked at him "get her out of grandma's house its no wonder why the women in our family don't like her." I say walking past him to Brielle.

She was cleaning the blood off her face she turned around and had bruises all over her face "Cousin did you get rid of that Karlie girl and her friends

She was cleaning the blood off her face she turned around and had bruises all over her face "Cousin did you get rid of that Karlie girl and her friends..." I cut her off.

"Okay we are not cousins you are my cousin's girlfriend and that's it and no I didn't get rid of my girlfriend and my friends

"Okay we are not cousins you are my cousin's girlfriend and that's it and no I didn't get rid of my girlfriend and my friends. So what I'm gone need you to do is stop calling me cousin. But you and Mason stay and we'll leave but my grandmother will know how disrespectful you was in her home." I say walking outside with the others.

I let them we were leaving so now everybody is packing.

*********************

I dropped off Trent and Sean at home and now I'm dropping off Ari, Cara, and Karlie at Karlie's house. Cara and Ari got out and walked in the house and now it's just me and Karlie in the car and she was silent the whole ride.

"Baby?" I say to her and she looks up and I see tears in her eyes.

"Do you think Brielle was right about Alyssa being the best choice for you." She says playing with her hands.

I grabbed her chin making her look at me "don't let Brielle make you question my love for you and no I don't believe she was right because you and I both know she wasn't the right choice for me. My mom knew she wasn't the right choice for me." I say making her smile.

I kissed her "I love you and will always love you. Okay?" I say looking at her.

"Okay and I love you too." She says kissing me.

After our talk she got out and went inside as I pulled off. I get home and see another car in the driveway next to my mom's car.

I got out grabbing my bag and heading inside "mom are you here?" I ask but I don't hear anything.

"Mom" I say again and then I heard her screams I ran towards the noise and what I saw made me sick to my stomach. Michael Brenning was beating on my mother I blacked out and charged at him and started beating him. All I saw was red and just kept hitting him.

I was soon pulled off by two people "calm down son we got him, just breath." I look to see my neighbor's sons and husband while she was with my mom.

"We've called 911 and their are own their way." She says and I nodded trying to control my breathing.

I really hope I got here in time and that my mom will be okay.