Graduation Parties & Surprises

Karlie's POV

"Ugh when are they going to call our flight!" Dj says restless because we have been waiting on our to flight to go home for 2 hours now. Its been 2 weeks and we are coming back from our family trip from Hawaii.

"I know I'm ready to go home." Kyle my 16 year old cousin says leaning on my aunt Mackenzie making her thump him in the head. "Ouch mom why you hit me.!" Kyle says rubbing his head making the rest of us laugh.

"Because you and Dj been complaining since we woke up this morning." She says while thumping Dj as well.

"Dj and Kyle sit up straight and act like y 'all got some sense!" My grandma Sabrina scolded.

I was on my phone trying to call Chris but he's not answering and he always answers my calls. I just hope he is not pulling away from me again, I have been trying to contact him all week, but it's like he's been distant.

"Karlie Lucinda-Sabrina Mason!" I brought out of my thoughts by my mom. "huh yes." I answer looking up from my phone.

"I said did you, Cara, and Ari wanna go shopping for y 'all graduation party when we when we get home?"

"Um yeah we can." I say and my mom Ari, and Cara looked at me weird. "What?" I say as they keep looking at me.

"What's wrong with you?" My aunt Bianca asks.

"Flight 810 Hawaii to California! We are now boarding." We hear over the speaker, we all get up grab our things and head towards our terminal.

Once settled on the plane, the flight attendants came and gave us the rules after that we leaving Hawaii.

I sitting in the middle between Ari, and Cara, "So spill what's been going on in your head?" Cara ask making Ari take off her headphones and look at us.

"Chris hasn't been answering my calls and when I text him he seems distant." I sighed "I mean I don't know." I say looking at my hands.

"I'm sure it's nothing maybe he is just busy." Ari says

"Yea you know as soon as we left Casey was born the next day, maybe he is helping his mom with her." Cara says making sigh and nod my head maybe I'm being paranoid.

******************************

Chris's POV

Today the girls come back and I can't wait because I missed my baby girl, Sean Trent and I are at my family's lake house chilling until the girls call and say their here.

"Bro I think you should call Karlie." Trent says looking up from his phone.

"What why? What happened?" I ask worried.

"What bro nothing calm down, I said that because Karlie think your being distant." Trent says making me release a breath.

"Okay I'm gone show y 'all something and when I show this you two cannot run back to Cara and Ari running your mouths. Yeah I know they have their ways of making you talk because Karlie has her ways, but I swear if you two tell your girlfriends and ruin my surprise for Karlie I will make both of y 'all lives hell! Got It?" I say looking at Sean and Trent

"You know why he say that, right?" Trent says looking at Sean.

"No why?" Sean says making us shake our head.

"He said that because you told Ari about him and Alyssa." Trent says slapping Sean upside his head,

"Ok got it." Sean says and I laugh. "Okay so what is it that you need to show us?"