Chill Day

*Sexual Scene Read at your own Risk

Chris' POV

I woke up and Karlie wasn't next to me, I look over and see Trent and Cara still asleep and Sean missing and Ari is waking up. "Good morning sleepy heads!" Sean says coming out of the kitchen with a piece of bacon.

"Sean where you get bacon from?" I ask sitting up

"Your mom made breakfast now she is getting dressed for work." He says kissing Ari on her cheek.

"Oh okay so where is Karlie?" I ask looking around.

"Oh I don't know she wasn't there when I woke up." Sean says sitting down.

"Um What's the agenda for today?" Ari asked sitting up and stretching, I shrugged my shoulders and so did Sean. I get up and start stretching when I hear my mom's voice, "morning you guys, breakfast is on the island counter. But I'm off to work enjoy your day and Chris clean out the dish washer." My mom says kissing us on the cheek and walking to the door.

"Mom wait!" I say to catch her before she left.

She turned around to face me "where is Karlie?" I ask because my mom probably knows.

"She is in your room sleep, she said she couldn't get comfortable and was up all night." My mom says leaving, I walked bac to the living room and now everybody is awake and talking, "so we can eat, then get dressed, then figure out what to do today." I say grabbing blankets.

"Where is my cousin?" Cara asked folding up a blanket, "yea where is Karlie?" Ari asked sitting on the couch.

"Um she is in my room sleep. My mom said she couldn't get comfortable or sleep." I say taking everybody's blankets and putting them in the hall closet, everybody made their way to the kitchen to eat.

I waited a good 15 minutes before I go check on my baby. I get upstairs and see Karlie asleep under my covers I walk over and lay next to her and pull her in my arms. "Baby, wake up" I say kissing her neck but she just stirs and says "a few more minutes."

I smiled and went back to kissing her neck, she turned around in my arms to look at me "there are those pretty grey eyes I love." I say causing her to smile.

"Chris I was enjoying my sleep." She says burying her face in my chest, I laughed "I know but Cara and Ari were asking for you and when I woke this morning you weren't next to me made sad." I say pouting, she just smiles and then climbs on top of me "awe let me make it up to you." She says and starts kissing on my neck and grinding on CJ.

*She stops kissing my neck and starts kissing me, I flip us over to where I'm on top and she is on her back. I capture her lips with so passion as I'm rubbing up and down her body.

I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, I stood up and took of my pants and boxers and climbed back on top of her. I put my hand in her shorts and panties and started rubbing her clit and then I stuck a finger in feeling her wet pussy made me harder.

I took her shorts and panties off in one movement and aligned myself at her entrance, I entered slow and she grabs ahold of my back "Chris" she moans as I start to thrust in and out of her

I as thrusting in and out fast as she was scratching my back, "Chris I'm about to come" She moans

I groan "not yet baby" I say and flip us over to where she was on top, she starts riding me with one hand on my chest and the other in her hair.

I started controlling her movements because at her rate I wouldn't last long. She moved my hands above my head and kept riding "Chris I'm Cumming!" She moans "so am I" I say and as on cue we both came together, she lays down on my chest me still inside her. Now we are trying to catch our breath.