The Grammys

Karlie's POV

Ari, Cara, and I are at my house doing homework waiting on my mom because we're hungry and she is getting tai food for us since we are having a sleep over at my house , "Karlie can you believe my mom is pregnant." Cara says flipping through her history books.

"Wait your mom is pregnant?" Ari says laughing "How do you and Selena feel about that?" She then asked being serious.

Cara sighed "I don't know I mean I will be 18 in April and Selena will be 14 in March and now we have a brother or sister on the way, and then on top of that my period is late." Cara says sighing.

"Mine is as well." I say my putting my things in my bag, Ari looked at us both with her mouth open. "Seriously." Ari says and we both nodded.

"You guys don't think it is what I think it is?" She says putting away her stuff along with Cara.

"I don't know but I wouldn't think past it." I say leaning back on the couch.

"Yea I wouldn't either." Cara says grabbing her phone.

"But I thought you were on birtth control?" Ari says sitting down next to me.

"We are because when I got mine refilled in June my aunt Bianca brought Cara and now we all share the same doctor."

"But still we all come on our periods at the same time that's why its weird you two haven't came on yet." Ari says, and I sigh and so does Cara "we know." We say at the same time.

Ari, Cara and I was talking when my phone started ringing, I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello"

"Baby?" Chris says into the phone

"yes"

"Can you, Ari , and Cara come to school?" He ask

"Chris today we didn't have school and it's 5 in the afternoon. Baby what's at school."

"The Grammys"

"Wait that's today." I say getting up and Ari and Cara followed.

"Yea and we wanted you guys to see something."

"Okay we be there shortly"

"Okay I love you" I smiled "I love you too." Then the phone hung up, I walked to the stairs to call down my dad. He came downstairs all sweaty.

"Yes Karlie what is it?" He says using a towel to wipe off his sweat.

"Daddy can you take us to school there is this Grammy show for the seniors and we really want to go." I say to him.

He sighed "okay let me get my keys." 'It would be better if I had a car.' I thought to myself.

*********************

We get to school and as soon as we walked in the building we were guided to the front row. "Where are the guys?" Cara ask as we too our seats, "I just texted Sean but no response." Ari says whispering because the show was about to start.

Our Senior sponsor Ms. Fields came to stage.

"Welcome seniors today we have some very special performances here for you tonight. We have air band by your fellow classmates, we have singing and dancing by your fellow classmates. So ladies and gentlemen enjoy the show." She says and then the class president Laila comes up next.

"Our first performer tonight is the one and only Cole Masterson giving us some Trey Songz." She says then leaves.

Cole starts singing and I think everybody was blown away including the guys, I mean who knew Cole could sing like that. I was really surprised.

More acts came up and we still haven't seen the guys. "Where are our big headed boyfriends?" Ari whispered to me and Cara, I shrugged my shoulders.

Cara was about to say something but was cut off by Laila "Okay so for the last performance of the evening. We have 3 of our finest seniors to ever walk around and happens to be the Captain and co-captains of both basketball and football. But before we begin can I have Karlie Mason, Cara Watson, and Ariel Green come to the stage please." She says looking around the auditorium.

Then three guys grabs our hands and brought us to the stage and sat us in the three chairs sitting on the stage, Cara, Ari, and I are looking so confused right now. "Why are we sitting up here?" Ari whispered.

"What are the guys up too?" Cara whispered.

"I really don't know?" I say looking at the crowd.

As soon as I said that one of Ari, Cara, and I's favorite song 'Stay by Pretty Ricky' and the guys comes out in dark blue jeans and red vests with no shirts.

We all smiled and when they started dancing and singing and I can tell Ari and Cara was getting hot and enjoying the show because I know I was.

The guys are done dancing and singing and right now looking at Chris I just wanna jump his bones.

******************

We are walking out of the school and my hormones are going crazy right now, "baby can we please go back to your place, but the gang has to come too because Cara, and Ari is staying at my house for the weekend." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Baby I know what you want right now." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled "you do then let's go" I say grabbing his hand.

"No, no, no, no not tonight and plus I can't."

"Awe why?" I pouted , he laughed then kissed me. "Because I have to meet my mom for dinner with my dad." He says and now I see the anger in his eyes.

"Awe baby, call me and tell me how it goes. I will be up." I say making him look at me.

He was about to say something when "Karlie come on Trent is taking us to your house." Ari says waiting with Trent and Cara, I nodded my head to her then turned back to Chris.

"Baby I'm always here if you need me okay." I say looking at Chris he nods his head "so please if you need to talk then call me I will be up." I say kissing him.

"Okay I promise to call you." He says kissing me and then leaving in his car.

******************

Cara, Ari, and I are sitting in my room watching the fast and furious all 8 except Tokyo Drift in our pajamas eating tai food and ice cream.

"So why after the performance Chris was a little down?" Cara ask sucking on her spoon.

"I don't know but I'm not gone be able to sleep knowing something is wrong." I say getting up to take the food downstairs.

Getting back up stairs I lay down next to Cara and she next to Ari, they both leaned on their elbows to look at me "Karlie I'm sure he will fine." Ari says.

"Okay" I say but I all can think about is how Chris is going handle the dinner with his father.