Pool Party

The Gangs Swimwear^^^^Above

Chris' POV

I was sitting outside on the lawn chairs with Trent and Sean waiting on the girls to come out, "so Trent you and Cara finally had sex hun." I say jumping in the pool.

"What how do you know?" Trent says sitting at the edge of the pool.

"Wait you and Cara had sex when did that happen?" Sean says laughing.

"Um two days ago and he took her virginity." I say splashing water at Trent.

"Yea again how do you know that?" Trent says standing up and sitting on a lawn chair

"Yeah Chris how do you know that?" Sean asked me.

"She called Karlie in the middle of it. I was babysitting with Karlie and we were in the living room watching The Walking Dead when Cara called her, and you know Karlie has to answer and when she pressed except all we heard was moaning and Cara screaming your name." I say smirking at him.

We were to invested in our own conversation we didn't even notice the girls came out "Oh my god you heard too." Cara says blushing and Sean and I laughed along with Karlie and Ari, while Trent and Cara blushed in embarrassment.

"Okay that's enough joking on my cousin lets swim, shower and get ready for practice." Karlie says coming over to me.

"Yeah well I'm hungry so Chris what are we eating." Ari says sitting on Sean's lap.

"I order pizza, wings, and bread with pizza sauce." I say to the gang.

Karlie's POV

Ari, Cara, and I are in the Jacuzzi relaxing "lets persuade the guys to go in so we can watch a movie because I wanna relax before practice." Cara says looking at us. I smiled because the guys are sitting on the lawn chairs talking.

"Okay and I think we all know what we have to do to persuade." I say looking at Cara and Ari.

"Oh then this will be easy." Ari says as we get out of the Jacuzzi, I walk over to Chris and Ari and Cara walked towards Trent and Sean.

"Baby?" I say sitting on Chris' lap "yes?" He says wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Can we go inside I'm tired and I wanna watch a movie until practice." I say getting up and pulling him with me. He sighed "but I wanna stay out here with the guys but you can head in take a shower then put on a movie." He says smiling at me.

"Fine us girls will take nice hot showers and watch movies by our self until practice, come on Ari and Cara bye guys." I say walking inside the house with Ari and Cara.

****************

Ari, Cara and I showered now we are in Chris' living room watching The Longest Ride when the guys walks in and comes towards us. "Baby?" Chris says behind me, but I didn't respond neither did Ari and Cara.

"Look......" Sean was cut off by my phone.

"Hello" I say through the phone.

"Karlie?" My mom says through the phone.

"Practice is canceled today for both football and cheer so you guys a have a free day, and you and Cara have to stay with the Taylor's tonight."

"What why?" I say and everybody looked at me alert.

"Because a car accident happened and the car flipped on to the football field and because me, your dad, uncle Jason, and aunt Bianca are going to Italy tonight for some important business and grandma Sabrina will pick you and Cara up tomorrow night."