My Dad Knows

Karlie's POV

I woke up to my alarm, "uh why does school have to come." I say getting out of bed, I went to my bathroom to shower, after I was clean I went to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a jean mini skirt, a white cami with a peach jean jacket, my designer cream belt, and my peach toms with white stripes. I pulled out a pair of white lace bikini panties with its matching bra.

After I was dressed I made my way downstairs to see my mom doing her daily morning routine making Anna and Ragen's lunch "Morning mom" I say grabbing a orange and sitting in the island.

She looked up at me and smiled "Good morning baby, you look cute." She says washing her hands.

"Thank you, but mom we need to refill my birth control tomorrow" I say since it's only us in the kitchen and before she could respond Dj and Bella came in the kitchen with Anna, Ragen, and Aiden.

"Mommy your phone was ringing" Anna says handing my mom her phone, "thank you baby." She says sitting it on the counter.

"Okay Karlie I'll make you a doctors appointment for tomorrow and uncle Jason is taking you and Dj to school since Cara is starting today" My mom says picking up Aiden from Bella's arms "oh and Bella have your teacher call me so I can know about the details for eighth grade dues." My mom says ushering everybody out of the Kitchen.

************

Dj, Cara, and I just walked in school the guys started talking and whistling at Cara because she is new. "Damn baby where you been all my life" Cole one of the baseball players said to Cara, she smiled and I already knew what was coming.

"I been with my boo daddy Trent Hobbs you know fine co-captain of the basketball team, now excuse me." She says pulling mine and Dj's arm past Cole whose mouth was gaped open shocked at Cara's reply towards him.

I laughed and so did Dj "Okay cuz I knew you had a attitude but like that and who is Trent?" Dj ask getting serious he very protective of the women and girls in our family, she was about to say something when Sierra one of the JV cheerleaders was coming over towards us. I thought she was about to ask a question when she kisses Dj on the lips. "Baby I missed you who is this" She asked looking at Cara up and down.

"Sierra why did you just kiss my brother? and this is Cara my cousin and the new varsity cheerleader." I ask her and she just smiles.

"Oh I'm guessing Dj didn't tell you, I'm his girlfriend and have been for while now...." She says smiling at me "okay Sierra you can go" Dj says turning her around so she can walk the other way.

"Oh yeah and your Dad Mr. Mason is so nice, I love your dad." She says no paying attention to Dj.

"You know my dad?" I say shocked.

"You know uncle Damen?" Cara says surprised like me.

"Yeah I met him."

"Have you met my mom?" I ask because my mom is going to flip out because we can't date until 16 just like Cara and her little sister Selena who is 13 like Bella.

"No the day I met your dad they both said she was busy, that's why they had your baby brother  Aiden." She says to us and Cara and I are beyond shocked and before Cara or I could say something Dj grabbed her hand "okay girls I'll see you guys at lunch." And drags Sierra away down the hall.

****************

DJ's POV

Looking at Karlie and Cara's face I knew I was in trouble, so I dragged Sierra away before she said anymore. "Why did you tell them that now I'm dead." I say pacing back and forth in the janitors closet.