The Triple Date

Cara Karlie's Cousin ^^^ Above

*Sexual Scene read at your own risk

Karlie's POV

"I got a thang for you baby you know don't wanna take it slow I wanna get to know ya, don't wanna play games listen to what I'm saying I got a thang for you baby you know"

Ari phone is ringing loud waking me up out of my sleep "Ari, Ari wake up your phone is ringing." I say sitting up and nudging her, she stirs.

"Karlie let me sleep and leave me alone." She says turning over and going back to sleep, but her phone is still ringing and I can't go back to sleep. I got up an answered her phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Look it's 5 o'clock in the morning what do you want!" I say into the phone.

"Karlie my bad Ari said she was staying with you until Tuesday" Sean laughs and continues "but anyway I was calling to tell her I land in 30 minutes and wanted to see if you guys wanted to hang out today like movies and lunch or bowling and lunch." He says

"Yea I will relay the message but have you called Chris and Trent?" I ask sitting on my bed

"No I'm calling as soon as I land."

"Okay bye Sean."

"Bye Karlie and tell Ari I love her." He says then hangs up the phone.

I put her phone on my nightstand and close my eyes for 4 more hours of sleep.

4 hours later.........

I wake up and Ari is still sleeping, so I get up and go take a shower, I get out the shower and brush my teeth. After doing that I walked out to see Ari smiling really hard "why the smile what did Sean do." I say walking into my closet.

"Sean said he is back and wants to go to the movies, bowling, and lunch" She says coming into my closet as I get dressed

"Okay we can't go until you get dressed so go get cleaned and Chris and Sean will pick us up in 2 hours," I say walking into my bathroom to do my hair.

Chris' POV

Sean, Trent, and I are on our way to pick up Karlie and Ari to hang out "Bro I don't wanna be the fifth wheel Chris ask Karlie if she has anybody for me because if not I wanna go home." He says in the back.

Sean and I laughed at him "okay I'll see if Karlie has anybody" I say.

I called Karlie through my Bluetooth speakers "Hi baby we are ready we're just eating breakfast" She says through the phone.

"Okay we're almost there but Trent is asking if you have anybody that can accompany him to the movies and to lunch and bowling, because he is being a baby."

"Um.......wait yea I do my cousin Cara is moving back to San Diego with my aunt Bianca because she is done with her fashion line I can call her if you want." She says sounding excited.