The Game

Karlie's POV
I woke up feeling good this morning I was sick Tuesday, and today is Friday game day and I can't wait to perform at the game and cheer Chris on.

My dad feels I should skip this game because I just had been sick 3 days ago.

I told my dad that I'll be fine and that I need to be there. He finally gave in and stop talking about it, I got of bed and hopped in the shower and washed my hair.

Once out the shower I put my hair in ponytail and put on my cheer bow, I got dressed in my cheer track suit because since today is game day all cheerleaders and basketball players must wear there sports attire.

I grabbed my things and headed downstairs for breakfast since my mom is driving DJ and I to school

I walk in the kitchen and it smells really good in here "morning mom" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek and a side hug.

"Hi baby girl how are you feeling this morning?" She ask putting breakfast on the table.

"I'm excited can't wait till the game tonight" I say eating a piece of bacon

She smiled at me "I'm glad and what time does the game start?"

"7"

"Okay the family will be there at 6:30" She says packing up Anna and Ragen's lunch

"The whole family is coming?" I asked with a raised eyebrow

My mom laughed at me "no Karlie just me, aunt Dana, Aiden, and Danielle"

I laughed and was a bit relieved everybody is not coming because my family would be so loud.

After breakfast my mom took DJ and I to school, before getting out the car my mom yelled "DJ don't leave after school and I love you two have a good day."

I smiled and DJ groaned "mom please" and we walked into school, DJ went to his friends and I went to my locker.

I get to my locker and surprisingly Ari, Sean and Trent are not here.

Grabbing my books I hear "Karlie Oh My goodness!" I turn around and see Ari running towards me.

I smiled "hey babes and you just saw me yesterday" I say closing my locker

Ari embraced me in a big hug "I know but I'm glad your dressed and performing in the game with me."

I smiled "I know I missed cheering, but I'm glad you taught me everything Tuesday and I was able to catch up Wednesday and Thursday at practice."

She nodded we continued to talk until I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"Hey baby girl I missed you this morning" Chris says kissing the side of my temple, I smiled and turned around to face him.

"I missed you too" I say looking in his eyes

He kissed me "awe you two are so cute" Ari says looking at us in awe