My 'sister' Jenna

Today we got to hangout with Jenna, my soon to be stepsister. My mom and dad have been split for a few months, but my mom is already dating someone else. She's not a whore, she just has other options.

Jenna and I were already close, mostly because she was only 3 years older then me, but also because she's been here for me ever since the split. We were upstairs in the guest room, Jenna was on her phone and I was doing sit-ups. "Aeron, chill. You're going to make yourself sick." I fell backwards to where I faced at the ceiling.
"Aeron, you look so pale. Are you feeling alright?" No. I felt dizzy and so lightheaded, but I was only at the 108th sit-up. "Yeah, I'm fine." I was about to pass out. I stood up to sit on the bed, but collapsed. "Oh my god Aeron, are you okay?" "Yeah, just dizzy." And out of breath for some reason. "Should I get your mom?" "No!" She would find out that I haven't been eating and have been exercising like crazy.

Jenna lifted me onto the bed. "You're so skinny, Oh my god!" "No." She looked back at me "wait... woah, what the hell do mean No?" I looked up at her, once again with tears in my eyes. God, I need to stop crying. "I'm fat Jenna." "Aeron, don't you ever say that again. If anything, you're too skinny!" I heard a crack in my voice. "Do you know why I don't eat and exercise all the time?" I looked back up at her. She shook her head and looked concerned. "It's because of what Uncle Ed did to me." She wrapped her arms around me, and I leaned her head on mine. "What else have you been doing?" I didn't want to tell her about me cutting, I knew that she would tell my mom. "Aeron, I think you might be Anorexic." I didn't really know what that was. "What's that mean?" "It's a mental illness, that tells you that you're fat when you're not and makes you starve yourself." Definitely sounds like it, but I'm actually fat. 85 pounds for someone who is 4'11 is too much. "I'm sorry Jenna." "It's okay. It'll be okay. It gets better, I promise."