One blade

That night in the shower, I was at my all time low. I felt everything, but nothing at the same time. I cried, I was lost. I didn't know where to turn, or where to go. I had no one, I was no one. I want to die already. Did you hear me god? I want to die already!

       I sat in the shower, letting the water hit the top of my brown hair. I saw my uncles razor next to the sink. I made a stupid decision, that I now regret. I ran the blade across my wrist. I felt terrible for doing it, but at the same time I felt alright. I buried my face into my knees, then cried a little harder. The blood from my wrist got on my knee, but it was easy to get off.

       What kind of future would my siblings have? There's no way that uncle Ed is going to hurt them! I looked down at my wrist, then took another deep breath. I cut again. It was like a drug. I knew it was bad, but so tempting.

       I dried off, then washed my arm off. It stung like hell fire! I needed to keep this a secret, no one needed to know. Not even I want to know. I just wanted everything to go back to normal, I want to go home to my mom and dad being together again. I'm sorry that I screwed this up. Honestly, I'm scared. I'm really, really scared. I'm completely lost and confused, I need someone to talk to. I need someone to help me, but there's no one. I need someone.