Gone

No girl is going to want a twig, it was being said over and over again in my head. Brooke liked me, right? My uncle motioned my brother and sister to go in the other room. He stood me against the wall. "I spend money on food to feed you, now why won't you eat it?" I bit my lip, my anxiety was getting worse and I got shaky when my words came out. "You called me fat." He sucked his lips in, then hit me across the face. "Eat it." He made me eat the pasta he made.

I sat there for what felt like an hour, each bite was harder and harder. "I can't." I started choking up, tears running down my face. If only managed to eat half of what was on the plate. He finally let me go. I made the stupid mistake of not throwing up, because I didn't want to faint again. I felt guilty for eating. When I got upstairs, I texted Brooke. I asked her what I should do; should I eat and have people tell me I'm fat or should I tell uncle Ed to stop spending money on food for me. She told me that she's worried about me, that I'm too skinny and need to eat.

I put my earbuds in and fell asleep listening to some sadish songs. The last few days were a total blur and I didn't remember much, other than exercising and staying in my room most of the time. I started getting bruises on my spine from doing sit-ups, they were painful as hell, but worth the exercise. I knew my mom would notice that I lost more weight, she'd probably make me gain some of it back. First chance I get, I'm losing all of it. I swear.