Slowly, Slowly, Slowly

People ask where are you and how are you going but they never really expect the truth do they?

Where are we? A world where there is so much hate and pain that there isn't enough love to even light up the lightest of situations.

How are we? 
This is the hardest question to answer because for everyone it is different and for everyone the answer is almost always a lie.

So when people ask how are you the first thing that comes to mind is completely different from the usual fine.

Where are you?

Slowly dieing of sadness in a world too dark for love, hiding my pain from those that think they know. I'm in a world that pushes people who don't fit  out of the way only to make fun of them behind their back. I'm dieing from the many stab wounds I get daily, dieing from the ever darkening emotions, dieing from pain and not knowing how to make life easier or better.

So I ask you how do answer a question that never has one answer. Are you like the majority who lies and says they are fine or are you a rare rose among so many daisies that trusts enough to tell the truth? Do see in color and know just how lucky you are or do you take for granted what so many others wish for? Do you voice the question so many shy away from or do hide among our closed ranks?

A rose is beautiful as is a daisy but think of how many daisies grow wild and how often they are seen, then think of the rose often found cut back and well pruned. How many people are daisies and how many people are stripped so far back that they are truly happy or aren't afraid of their own truth?

Special deleted scene.