Fire

A burning that is like no other.
A pain that no one else can imagine.
It kills, it hurts, it screams, it takes, it leaves, it destorys and it's never forgotten.
It sneaks across the ground, aiming to destroy and take many things with it.
It does not choose where to go, but spreads in every direction, hoping danger will follow.
It hears the crys of women and anger of men, but still it pushes forward not wanting to end.
It feels the pain water and must go round.
It jumps to wind and sails through the air.
Blackening all it slithers over and leaving many in despair.
It doesn't have a heart and neither does it care.
It will never stop to talk or slow down to give you time.
It makes it's way across our land quicker than we wish.
It will fight until it dies and only green is safe.
The only thing it fears is the cool of water.
So remember this, to put it out you must not fear for it will take advantage.
If not prepared run far away, for only those who brave the heat can stay.
Wish for rain.
Wish for luck.
Wish for a high pressure hose, for only then will it stop.

Do not judge!! I have absolutely no idea where the heck this came from. I think I was just bored. Anyway it's not supposed to be a poem but ehh. I honestly don't know what it is.