Pretty and Pain

They say the prettiest smile hide the deepest secrets. They say the prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

Many people look in the mirror and see something they don't want to see. For some it is the pain they try to hide, for few it is the happiness they lack, for many it is the loneliness they feel.

Each person has a secret that they so desperately want to hide, yet so desperately want others to see.

Sometimes we see someone who has broken and we see the similarities between each other.

Many may say that we only pity those who are pretty. But that's all of us.

Only so many of the Worlds population think that blue eyes are prettiest. Just as many think green eyes are prettiest.

What we see in the mirror is what we convince ourselves is true. You convince yourself that you're ugly then all you will see is ugliness. Convince yourself that you are alone and you will see is loneliness.

Most of the time we see what we expect to see. Not because we want to but because we are so focused on the bad things. 

So yes the prettiest smile hide the deepest secrets. Yes the prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

We all have the prettiest smile so of course only the prettiest can hide the deepest secrets. We all have the prettiest eyes so of course only the prettiest can cry the most tears. And we all have the kindest heart so of course only the kindest can feel the most pain.