Random

Gabydmxx

Hey! How are you?!

Okay so we all start our conversations like this or something similar. It's normal. But there's one thing I hate about texting someone who I talk to everyday and it's sooo simple, but it gets me every time.

So I was waiting for a friend to text me (actually I started talking to her because of wattpad) and I started the convo with the normal everyday, "Hey. How are you?"

Again we all do that, however it's what you say next that's starts the topic you talk about... right?

So I sat there looking at my phone thinking 'what the actual heck am I supposed to say?' I mean I talk to this girl basically everyday so what topic do I bring up?

It shouldn't be that hard to pick one!! There's a million different things to talk about!!! But I literally just sat on my bed wondering what the hell I was supposed to say, so I went with, "what are you doing?"

Seriously where does a conversation go from there? For people my age the answer is either work, school or they're hanging out with the boyfriend/girlfriend or friends. So I already know what they're doing! 

Does this happen to anyone else?

If so let me know because honestly I felt like an idiot because out of the millions of things to say I had absolutely no clue what the heck to talk about. 

If this has happened to you, what did you do to actually start a conversation? 

Normally I'd say something completely random or just say 'I have no idea what to talk about'
But even on messages that makes things awkward.

A lot of people hate awkward, don't get me wrong sometimes it's funny but when it's you being awkward? 

Ah, yeah no that's not fun.

Anyways if you have an answer to any of my absolutely random questions, feel free to comment and share.