A Quiet Time Is Back

Incase you missed it or never read the book my Harry Potter Fan fiction is back with A whole new look and making a whole lot more sense. In light of this I've opted to update one very special christmas update here. Hope you enjoy the sneak peak into A Quiet Time!

~~~~~~~

She saw the silhouette of the small stout man in the doorway moreover she saw that her wand was nowhere in sight. All two quickly the flash of green lit up the room, the spell aimed straight at the squirming boy in her arms, with no time to move Evelyn could only watch as the spell tore the life from her child. The scream ripped through her as anguish at the child she lost rose within like a white hot fire, pure pain echoed off the walls as the man stepped into the room.

Facing the pathetic woman who sobbed over the limp body In her arms, the smirk grew on his face. The dark lord would reward him graciously for the job he'd complete tonight. Kill the child and mother were his orders, he intended to go through with them but first he'd bask in the pain the mother felt. The bitch had been warned to stay out of the way, a warning she and her husband had heedlessly ignored. It was shame really, the woman had an intriguing hourglass figure that he'd have enjoyed along with the mane of curly black hair that all the Potter's had. The Dark Lord was taking care of James Potter and his family now-

~~~~~

Now updates will not be in a regular pattern at all due to my taking up full time work and leaving school (hell yeah) people take note on the "leaving school" not graduating from school. I'm excited about this because it's the best option for me dye to my inability to preform well in exams. Guess I'm saying don't take school lightly its highly important if you want to go down that pathway unfortunately for me I just couldn't.

Moving on, I am back sort of and I will be updating more can I garentee you'll love it? Nope. Do I want to know if you do or don't YES!

On that note I'll shut up. HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. HEARS TO ANOTHER COMING DECADE!!!!