mistakes happen.

Soooo we all have phones. We all take selfies. And every once in awhile we leave the selfie camera thingy on.

Well I was sick and home from school one morning when I get this text from my mum asking me to send her a photo of some piece of paper with writing on it. Yeah sure, no worries. So I get everything sorted out and the paper is flat on the table ready for me to take the photo. I open the camera and BAM I see myself. Now naturally I freaked out and wanted nothing more than to not see my ugly-morning-and-barely-awake self so I clicked desperately on the thiny that turn the camera around. Now you'd think it'd be all over with. Well unfortunately I'd somehow managed to take about half a dozen photos of myself without realizing it.

So the one day I go to school and meet up with the friends I hadn't seen for what felt like ages. Anyway we had class where we could use our phones to film something. So I handed my phone over to a friend but the teacher asked me to talk him. So I told my friends they could look through my gallery because there was nothing embarrassing on my phone.

Suddenly I hear laughing. And not like one or two people laughing, no, the majority of the class laughing. Turning around I see a girl holding my phone to show everyone something. Naturally I took my back to see what the hell was going on.

Now I saw the photos and dropped my phone (nothing broke) then pulling myself together I picked it up. Everyone was trying not to laugh at me and I could tell that soon half my year would know.

Now usually girls would freak out about that stuff but thankfully I had been sick so Tbh I wasn't actually that concerned with it, I mean you see some selfies people have taken (on purpose) and they are just hideous. I, at least, had an excuse. I mean hello I was sick it's not like I look like that all the time.

Now I don't know if it's just me or what, but nobody else seems to have had this problem. Like yeah they sometimes have the camera on selfie mode and freak out but no one has had something like friends seeing it.

I'm special.