Meaning

Blank

                                       Blank

                  Blank

      Blank

     Blank

            Blank

Blank

          Blank

Blank     

Blank                                

BLANK

One person may see a blank chapter, another could see a world of endless possible meanings. Which person are you?

Goals

Hope

Blank                  loss

                                       Blank

Space

                  Blank

Truth

      Blank

Custom
                              Blank

                        Socks                                 Fate

            Blank                         page

Future

                      Super

          Failure

Blank

                                    High

Happiness
                           Blank

Love

Blank     

               Night

Cute

R   a   n   d   o   m

Each word has meaning just because they aren't in an order doesn't mean they don't represent something meaningful. For each word think of a sentence and for that sentence think of how it fits into your life.

It's been said before, but no harm can come if it's repeated.

Something doesn't need to make sense to be meaningful.

In order to be meaningful, it has to have some value. It doesn't matter if you value a word, colour or even an old shoe box, if it holds some value to you than it is indeed meaningful.

If a single word can help you think of a sentence, or maybe a sentence can help you remember something that you had forgotten, it holds value.

Sometimes the reasons why something is so valuable to us are hidden and hard to find, but just because we don't know why doesn't make it mean anything less.

A word, photo, shoe box or sentence, whatever it is that you keep close to heart, always remember that while you may change, what you find valuable or meaningful won't. Keep what you love and close to your heart.

After all, it's where it rightfully belongs.