•five•

"Bye guys," I called after the girls, waving as they made their way into their home. Brandon closed the door, and Lauren closed the partition. She looked at me, licking her desert lips. I searched through my purse, trying to see if I had any chapstick. No luck.

"You got any chapstick?" I asked. She nodded, handing me one that was in her pocket. I took the cap off.

"Use it," I ordered, handing the uncapped tube to her. She snickered a put it on, making a smacking noise with her lips.

"What do you want to do?" Lauren asked, her eyes trailing down to my breasts. I stretched purposely, arching my back so they pressed closer to her. I moved next to her, trailing my hand over her thigh and resting on her crotch. I bit my lip, looking back up at her.

"I can think of a few things we could do," I husked out, moving my lips to her neck. Lauren's breathing started to come out unevenly, her hand resting idly on my head.

She slipped her hand down to my ass, resting it there.

"How. Big. Is. It?" I asked in between kisses.

"9 inches," I smirked into her neck, moving my lips up to her ear.

"Just what I like, daddy," I breathed.

In one quick motion, I had straddled myself over her. My arms were around her neck as I began to kiss her, grinding my hips right into her center. She squeezed my ass roughly, moving her fingers to my waistband. I lifted up slightly, allowing her to take my shorts off. She slipped a finger through my folds, earning a moan from me. I moved back to her neck, marking her in several areas.

"You're so wet for me baby," Lauren husked, playing with the wetness. I could feel her bulge pressing into me, waiting for me. I moved down to Lauren's collar bone, placing tiny wet kisses as I pulled her shirt up. My fingers tugged at her waistband, pulling the ripped jeans down. I licked my lips as her thick member popped up, rubbing it up and down with my hand.

Lauren groaned as I put my mouth on the tip, my tongue swirling around it. I opened my mouth wider, taking into my mouth. She moaned as I sucked, my head bobbing as I deep-throated. She tangled her hand in my hair, pushing me deeper. I went down and came back up, taking her full length into my mouth. I swirled my tongue on the tip once more, nibbling lightly and gently. She groaned as my hand moved down to her balls, massaging them.

"Normani," Lauren groaned, her hand free of my hair. I knew she was close, so I sped up, this time taking half of her into my mouth.

"I'm gonna-" I went all the way down, taking her into my mouth as she came. She groaned, and I swallowed her cum. Lauren smirked at me, her erection coming back.

"I'm not even naked," I laughed, licking my lips.

"You don't have to be," She pulled me back onto her lap, pulling my shirt and bra off.

"How did I get so lucky?" Lauren asked, her eyes on my breasts. I moved forward, kissing on quickly.

"And you're a swallower," I winked. "I'm in heaven."

"Not yet you're not," I teased, lifting my hips up and over her dick.

"You can't get me pregnant, can you?" Lauren shook her head. I smiled, easing myself down onto her.

"Perfect," I whispered out, taking a second to feel her inside of me. Lauren grunted.

"Damn," She groaned. "You're so tight. Are you sure you aren't a virgin?" I laughed, moving up and down slowly.

"After what I just did to you," I moaned out. "You should've figured that I wasn't. Plus virgins don't swallow."

"How many people have you slept with?"

"Too many to count," I laughed.

"You a hoe,"

"I'm your hoe," I groaned, picking up the pace. I arched my back as Lauren began to meet my hips, thrusting upwards. Lauren placed her warm mouth around my hardened nipples, pulling me into her. I moaned, moving faster with each thrust. She had switched nipples, now giving the previous one attention with her fingers. Lauren angled herself so that she grazed my g-spot, making me moan louder.

"Right there baby," I husked, matching myself with her speed. Lauren thrusters her hips up faster, making sure to give maximum attention to where I wanted.

Lauren lifted her head up from my breasts, locking eyes with me. She looked lost within the lust, her lips parted. I bit mine, putting my mouth right near her ear so she could hear my moans. My pace quickened, and so did hers. She lifted me up, laying me down on the seat. Lauren had complete control now, which she seemingly enjoyed.

Lauren pounded me, her lips latched onto my neck. I dug my nails into her back, mine arching.

"Come on baby," Lauren whispered in my ear. "Let it out." It was like magic. I thrusted my pelvis up to meet hers as she let out her own release. I felt her cum shoot out inside of me, and we laid gasping for air.

I pulled my shirt and bra back on, not bothering to button up my cleavage area. I pulled my shorts back on, still gasping. Lauren put her own clothes on, sitting me next to her. She let out a low laugh.

"Look at the mess we made," She pointed to a small amount of cum that was on the seat. I laughed.

"You came that much?" I asked, laying my head on her shoulder.

"Either that or you were just that wet," Lauren snickered. I reached my hand across her lap and wiped it up, licking my fingers off.

"How did I get so lucky?" Lauren reached down and pecked me on the lips, leaving me smiling as she pulled away.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Just be happy you have a freak in your life."