•ten•

A/N: It's not over yet hoes. Play Hollow by Tori Kelly when I tell you.

I rolled over, snuggling myself into Lauren's body. She rubbed my head gently, pressing her lips to my forehead.

"Last night was great," I mumbled.

"Which part?" Lauren chuckled.

"The fucking part," I giggled.

"You naughty girl," Lauren playfully gasped. I giggled harder, laying on my back. I looked down at her member, smirking.

"You're hard," I teased, rubbing it slowly. Lauren squirmed.

"That's cause you're naked," She admitted.

"Oh?" I gave her a smug look, straddling her. I situated myself over her dick but Lauren's phone buzzed. She shot up, a worried look setting on the caller ID. She motioned for me to get up, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Sorry," She mouthed, putting clothes on. I joined her, slipping on my outfit from last night.

"What's going on?" Lauren asked nervously into the phone.

"What do you mean she's here?" Lauren snapped. "Brandon you're in charge of security, remember?"

"Who let her up here?" Lauren was pacing back and forth, running her hand through her hair.

"Veronica did?" Lauren looked shocked. "How?"

"Oh," Lauren let out. "So she said she came to see me?"

"Don't call the authorities," She ordered. "They can't do anything."

"Bring your team up here Brandon," Lauren snarled. "Right now." She hung up, putting her phone into her back pocket. She grabbed something else and put it on her hip, covering it up.

"What's wrong?" I interrogated. "What is that?" I reached over to turn her hip but she smacked my hand away.

"That is not something you need to worry about," Lauren said sternly. "Lucy is here." My eyes widened.

"Again?" My voice came out in barely a whisper. She nodded.

"I don't know how she got in here," She murmured. "But you need to stay in here, do you understand me?" I nodded.

Lauren turned on her heel and left, heading out to confront Lucy. I sat back down on the bed, waiting.

* * *

Time passed as I waited, and I could hear some shouting. I stood up, not waiting any longer. I should've warned Lauren that black kids don't listen.

*play song*

I snuck out into the living room, standing a few steps behind Lauren. Lucy had a gun in her hands, and she aimed it at Lauren. Lauren had her hand on her hip, getting ready to pull out what I assumed was also a firearm. Lucy looked at me, causing Lauren to turn around.

"I thought I told you to stay inside," Lauren hissed, holding her hand out to stop me from walking any more.

"I wanted to make sure that you're okay," I glared at Lucy, who had a malicious glint in her eyes.

"I told you I needed closure Lauren," Lucy cackled, her hand shaking. She grinned evilly, her finger on the trigger.

"This is the way to do it," She yelled.

"Lucy don't-"

Bang.

Lauren clutched her stomach and fell onto the ground, Lucy running and jumping out of the window. I sank down onto my knees, tears streaming out of my face. I put my hands over the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. Lauren put her hand on my cheek, giving me a sad smile.

"Mani baby," She hissed. I shook my head, the tears falling harder.

"Don't speak Lauren," I cried. "You're going to be okay." I reached one hand up and cupped hers, rubbing the palm with my thumb. I wasn't going to run away like I did with Masi. I didn't want to leave her like I did to him.

"I love you Mani," Her hand fell limp. My eyes widened in fear as the color drained from her eyes. I shook my head, putting my face close to hers.

"No baby please," I whimpered. "Please don't leave me! Baby wake up!" I kissed her all over, feeling nothing but cool skin. Tears covered her face as I tried to shake her awake, trying to bring her back to me. I screamed loudly, and Brandon's team busted through the door. A buff man moved me fro Lauren's side as the others picked her up and ran out of the condo. The man put me down, turning me around.

"Miss Hamilton," He whispered urgently. "Where is Lucy?" I pointed a shaky finger to the open window.

"S-She left through there," I managed, my face at a complete loss. The man nodded and led about three guys with guns through the house and over to the window. I ran after the ones who took Lauren, watching them put her into an ambulance.

I got on just in time, grabbing Lauren's hand and wiping my tears. I called Ally.

"Manibear what's wrong?" Ally asked through the phone.

"Lauren's been shot Ally," I cried. "I don't think she's alive anymore."

"Oh Mani," Ally soothed. "Camila and I will be over at the hospital soon." I ended the call, nuzzling my head into Lauren's leg. The paramedics covered the bleeding wound, constantly checking her pulse. I cried and cried and cried.

All I want is for my baby to come back to me.

* * * (keep playing the song)

The doctors and paramedics rushed Lauren into the hospital on a gurney, me running right after them. They shoved right through the ER doors, and a security guard grabbed me. I kicked and punched him, yelling at him.

"Put me down," I screamed, but he didn't flinch. "Get off of me!"

"Ma'am," He said sternly. "You can't go back there."

"Fuck off!" I yelled. "Let me be with her!" He shook his head, no matter how many times I tried to hurt him.

"Rob," A doctor ordered. "Put the lady down." He nodded and I fell limp in his arms, tears streaming down my face harder than ever. I sank down to my knees, burying my face into my hands.

"Oh Mani," A voice cooed, wrapping their arms around me. I cried into Ally and Camila's shoulders, shuddering with each breath.

I blacked out.

* * * (keep playing it)

I woke up in a hospital chair with Ally and Camila on either side of me. They squeezed both of my hands when I woke up.

"Are you Miss Hamilton?" I looked up, eyeing a young doctor. He kneeled down and put his hand on my knee.

"Lauren is dead,"