•seven•

"Fuck yes daddy," I moaned as Lauren swirled her tongue around inside of me, lapping up the wetness. She fucked me with her tongue, moving it in and out of my pussy. I moaned louder, my hands entangling themselves in her hair. She backed up, lifting one of my legs over her shoulder. She angled me to the side, pressing the tip of her member into me.

"That's right," Lauren husked as she eased into me. "Take all of me, baby." I gripped the sheets as she sped up, squirming. Lauren took my leg off her shoulder, turning my body so she fucked me from behind. I groaned when she pulled out, and I lifted myself off of the bed. I glared at her.

"What are you doing?" I grumbled.

"Are you on the pill," I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Lauren," I groaned, pushing back towards her member.

"Now push back in and give me some milk daddy,"

* * *

I laughed as Lauren and I walked out of the bedroom. I had an oversized shirt and underwear on, my hair in a messy bun. Lauren had leggings and a sports bra on, her hair retaining its messy but neat look. I rubbed my eyes, stretching and yawning. I had almost forgotten that the girls had stayed over last night. I groaned, meeting eyes with Camila.

"Fuck yes daddy," Camila mocked. I gave her the bird, rolling my eyes. I didn't even sound like her chipmunk voice.

"Take it all of me baby," Dinah snickered. Lauren shot her a look, making the Polynesian shy away. I smirked, turning around and making out with Lauren. I locked eyes with Dinah and Camila as I did so, moaning when Lauren grabbed my ass. I pulled away, biting my lip and looking at Lauren. I turned around, and she smacked my ass as I walked away.

"Help me make breakfast," I ordered, giggling. She obliged quickly, following me into the kitchen.

"And wash your hands!" I bent over to take some of the ingredients for biscuits out of the fridge. I grabbed a few eggs and the sausage, putting everything on the counter. I gasped when I felt someone squeeze my ass from behind. Low and behold, it was Lauren. She was gawking, again.

"I thought I said to wash your hands," I laughed.

"You act like your ass isn't clean," Lauren complained.

"Baby," I groaned. "I never showered after we fucked. It's not clean."

"Why is that?" Lauren wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me into her.

"Cause you like to play dirty," I played with a lock of her hair, twirling it with my finger. She shrugged, kissing my nose quickly.

"You like dirty," She teased.

"I sure do,"

* * *

I poured out the flour, putting it in the batter. I groaned when a pile of it fell on the counter, putting the bag down. A pale hand grabbed a handful and threw it at me, some of it landing on my nose and cheeks. I glared at Lauren, taking a handful of flour and throwing it back at her.

"You little bitch," I squealed, running around in the kitchen as I chased her with flour. Lauren laughed, dropping her handful on the floor in front of me. I slipped, over the flour, falling into Lauren's arms. I giggled as she picked me up and spun me, kissing my flour covered nose.

"I guess I really did fall for you," I giggled, wiping the flour off my face.

"More like slipped," Lauren joked.

"Put me down," I whined, throwing a mini tantrum. I punched her back, kicking her. "I need to make these biscuits!" Lauren placed me down on the ground, letting me walk over to the counter.

"Do you have to beat the egg whites?" Lauren asked, looking at the recipe.

"I hope so," I said. "I love beating the whites." I looked up from the batter, looking at a red faced Lauren.

"What?" I smiled. "Aren't you Cuban?"

I focused my attention back on the batter, stirring it with the mixer. Lauren came up behind me, snaking her arms around my waist. She rested her chin on my shoulder, watching me bake.

"Baby!" I giggled. "You're distracting me!"

"Just bake babe,"

* * *

Lauren and I placed the food on the table, setting up the breakfast. I poured the orange juice into each of the glasses, wiping up any droplets that escaped the cup. I placed the pitcher down, taking off my apron. Lauren pulled out a chair for me, sitting down as well. I smiled, turning to the living room.

"FOOD BITCHES!" I yelled.

Dinah, Camila, and Ally appeared like magic, sitting down at the table. Camila licked her lips when she laid eyes on the sausage, greedily trying to pick a piece up. I shook my head, clearing my throat to get her attention.

"We say grace first," I declared, getting a nod of approval from Ally.

"Bless us o' lord, and these are gifts which we are about to receive, through Christ our lord, amen." Camila dug into her food greedily, shoving massive pieces into her small mouth. I shook my head in disgust, balling up a paper towel and throwing it at her.

"Slow down!" I yelled.

"I'm hungry," Camila mumbled.

"I see," I gave Camila a side eye, putting some eggs in my mouth.

"Plus your food is delicious," Camila smiled, food in her teeth. I turned around, gagging.

"Mila chew!" I groaned, covering my eyes.

"Sorry," She apologized. "I am still hungry."

"Then eat!"

"Isn't that what you told Lauren last night?" Dinah snickered.

"Fuck you!" I growled. "You're just mad that you don't have a girl, let alone one with a dick."

"Even if I did," Dinah retorted. "I wouldn't use mine for sex every minute!"

"Go fuck yourself," I snarled, getting up from the table. "You fucking dyke!"

"It takes one to know one," She sassed.

"Get out of my house!" I shouted.

"I'm eating," She complained.

"Should've thought about that bitch," I walked around to the other side of the table, pulling Dinah up by the collar of her shirt. I slammed her against the wall, glaring at her. She put her hands on my arms, glaring at me.

"I don't give a shit if you're bigger than me," I hissed. "I will not hesitate to kick your ass."

"Mani let her go," Ally eased, putting her hand on my shoulder. I gave Dinah one last glare before turning around.

"Thank God," Dinah muttered. "I don't like being touched with dick hands." I turned around and slapped Dinah.

"Get out," I threatened. "Before I kick your #AllLivesMatter looking ass all the way back to wherever you immigrated from." Dinah huffed and grabbed her stuff, walking out the door. I turned on my heel, storming off to my room. I slammed the door, jumping onto my bed.

I really hate bitches.