•nine•

A/n: OML I'm getting so much hype on this book 😂 I appreciate you guys blowing up my notifs. So things are about to escalate REAAL QUICK! The song in the beginning is... foreshadowing 🙃Play Should've Been Us by Tori Kelly when I say... I'm also not gonna turn my location on for these next two chapters

Lookin in your eyes, makes me wonder how
I got so much time with you and there's more around
I know all the competition that's after you
So I get to thinking, is this too good to be true?

That we're living in a fairytale, no malice in our lives
Baby, ooh, it's hard to believe
That the love you have inside is only mine
That's how I know

I can't be your only one
No I can't be your only one
Cause you look twice as good as anyone I'd ever met
And your love is three times better, how could anyone forget?
No I can't

I yawned. Lauren and I had gotten to the studio bright and early this morning. She wanted to beat everyone to the studio so she could finish up Only 1 with me first. She nodded her head to the beat, tapping her pen against the soundboard. I leaned back in the chair, crossing and uncrossing my legs impatiently. Lauren eyed me quickly before returning to the song, leaning closer to the soundboard. She nodded her approval, turning the song off. I check my phone. It was only 7:00. People would start getting here in half an hour.

"That's going on," Lauren announced, writing something down. I let out a sigh of relief, heading into the studio to work on the next song.

I closed my eyes, not even noticing that Lauren had followed me into the room. She wrapped her arms around my waist, placing wet kisses on the nape of my neck. I blushed, taking my headphones off. I turned around, locking my lips with her. She pushed me against the wall, attaching my mouth fiercely with hers. Her palms were on either side of my head as she pushed against me. I sucked harshly on her bottom lip, biting down. She groaned, moving down to my neck.

I sank down onto the ground, my legs already spread and waiting for her. Lauren pulled my hips towards her bulge, and I felt it press against my core. My breath hitched as she pulled down my underwear. She hiked my skirt up, unzipping her pants with her free hand. I gasped as she guided the tip down my thigh to my entrance, her hands roughly gripping my ass.

Lauren jammed herself into me roughly, making me shudder after the impact. She moved in and out of me at breakneck speed, all the while making out with me. I tangled both my hands in her hair, further deepening the kiss. I moaned into the kiss as she pressed her fingers on my clit, massaging it. I broke the kiss and felt her suck right on my pulse point, leaving several hickeys along the skin.

I moaned loudly as she went in balls deep. She was practically destroying my walls as she fucked me roughly. I turned around, my ass now pressing against her front. My hands were placed on the wall in front of me as I moaned. Lauren reached both her hands up and squeezed my breasts, massaging them and caressing them.

I felt a warm sensation in my stomach as I grew closer, and I heard Lauren groan as she penetrated me.

"Faster daddy," I moaned out, feeling her lips near my ear. Her warm breath tickled my skin as she gasped.

I heard the keys to the main area of the studio open, and Lauren and I froze. I stood up, checking myself in my camera quickly. I opened the little window to the studio, watching as Dinah walked into the room. I glared at her, giving her a shady look. She took a deep breath and walked towards me, causing me to lean back into Lauren.