•fifteen•

I woke up again, stretching in my shirt. It was about 11:00 a.m., and I had absolutely nothing to do. I walked out of Lauren's room, my fingers trailing along the wallpaper. I heard her speaking to someone in her study, the sounds of harsh Spanish filling the halls. I tiptoed up to the door, pushing it open slightly so I had a better view.

"Iré a cenar mamá," Lauren said. "Si, traeré a Normani."

"Yo también te amo," She smiled. "Adios mamá." I knocked lightly on the door as she hung up, smiling.

"Ah," Lauren's grinned widened as she approached me. "Morning, mi amor." I kissed her quickly, hugging her.

"What was that about?" I asked, looking up at her.

"My mother has invited us to dinner," She proclaimed.

"Sounds exciting," I mumbled, my face pressed into her chest. She played with my hair.

"I hope it is," Lauren chuckled. She hooked her arm around my waist, leading me to the kitchen. She paused as I sat on the stool, walking as I settled down.

I watched as she pushed a plate towards me, motioning for me to eat it. It was lox and a bagel, cream cheese heavily spread on it. Next to the plate was a cup of coffee with cream and sugar. I smiled and dug in, taking massive bites of the bagel. I moaned at the taste, feeling the smooth lox and sweet cream cheese fill my mouth.

"Thank you Lo," I smiled, my voice muffled. She grinned.

"I'm glad you like it," I swallowed.

"It would've been better if it was breakfast in bed," I teased. Lauren chuckled. She picked up my plate and headed to the bedroom, leaving me slack jawed as she walked away with my food. I was beyond fuming. Nobody fucks with, touches, or even comes within a 5 centimeter radius of my food without permission. I balled my fist and stomped after her, trying to get my food back.

Lauren handed me the plate when I walked in, giggling as I glared at her. My face softened into a smile, shaking my head.

"You can't be stealing my food," I giggled. "You can steal my hoes, but you can't steal my food."

"Hoes?" Lauren smirked. "You had hoes?"

"Yup," I giggled, sipping my coffee. "Had tons in high school."

"Like who?" I shrugged.

"A girl named Kehlani," I explained. "Ariana, Tori, Ashley, and probably irrelevant ones too."

"I didn't know my baby had hoes," I put my finished plate on the nightstand, backing up on the bed.

"Now you've got one," Lauren licked her lips, crawling onto the bed after me.

Her eyes had an playful yet lustful look in them, flames dancing behind them. She pushed her hair to the side, her bottom lip tugged into her mouth. The shirt she had on was hanging low, revealing her bare chest. You should see it right now.

"I know what you're thinking," Lauren growled, a smug look on her face.

"What?" She cocked her head to the side.

"You're thinking about how badly you want me to fuck you," She husked. "You love it if I started fucking your pretty little pussy right here, making you come hard." I bit my lip, my panties drenched.

"Do you want me inside of you baby?" Lauren dug her nails into my thighs, spreading them apart. "Do you want me to fuck you so hard that you can't remember my name?" I moaned. Just hearing those words was enough to make me cum.

"Yes daddy," I moaned out, watching as she yanked off my soddened panties. She undid her jeans, positioning her member in front of my entrance.

"Be careful what you wish for,"