•three•

I felt my body heat up as I stared into the lustful eyes of Lauren Jauregui. I let my chin rest on my hands, narrowing my eyes. She motioned for me to come over, patting her lap. I raised an eyebrow and straddled her, my face close to hers. She smirked.

"I am a dangerous woman," Lauren warned. "Normani." I bit my lip.

"I don't mind," I breathed.

"Oh," She murmured. "You should."

"Why is that?" Lauren pushed her face closer to mine, our lips centimeters apart.

"I'm trouble," She husked.

"Trouble is sexy," I whispered. "I like trouble."

"So it seems," I moved my hips over her center, hearing her gasp in surprise.

"Stop Normani," She gasped, her breathing erratic.

"I'm not doing anything," Lauren let out a low groan, and I feel something hard against my stomach.

"You have a-" She looks away. Did I just make her embarrassed?

"Yes, I have a penis Normani," I don't know why, but a huge grin spread across my face.

"Now that's sexy," I murmured. She looks back at me, a smug look on her face. She pulled me in closer to her, and our lips were about to touch when...

"Lauren!" Shaun shouted, looking around frantically. He glared at her, his face reddening.

"What now Shaun?" She hissed, standing up and picking me up with her.

"You need to come outside," He demanded. "Lucy is here." Lauren's eyes widened as she gently put me on the ground, fixing her hair. She cleared her throat, looking at me quickly.

"What does this bitch want?" Lauren growled, storming past Shaun. I attempted to follow her but he shook his head.

"Trust me," Shaun eased. "Lucy isn't one to play with." I crossed my arms and sat back in my chair, sipping my wine.

"Miss Hamilton?" It was Brandon. When did he get here?

"Miss Jauregui has asked me to take you home," I stood up, not questioning what he said. I was so close - so close to having Lauren Jauregui but that hoe named Lucifer wants to come and ruin it. But the real question is, what does she want with Lauren?

* * *

I been thinking bout you
Yeah I been missing you
Where the hell are you?
Boy, when I need you I can still hear your voice

I ain't got no choice
Cause I'm here all alone
I know I can't wait til you get home

Oh I don't have you here with me
But at least I have the memory
I try to make it through the night
But I can't control my mind

I'm just thinking bout you
I'm thinking bout you
I'm just thinking bout you
I'm thinking bout you

I sighed and closed the booth. I've been here all day, all got damn day and Lauren hasn't been in the studio once. I was starting to get lowkey pissed. How dare she just go after Lice and leave me lonely? What am I even saying? Just cause I'm attracted to her doesn't mean we are together. I shouldn't have to worry about who she's seeing but the fact that she lead me on like that bothers me. I ain't no side chick.

I replayed the songs in my album so far, writing down any changes I wanted to make. I hadn't even realized that someone else had entered the room. I looked up, locking eyes with the green-eyed beauty. She looked exhausted, and her fingers kept running through her hair.