•six•

A/N: That is the choreo that Normani is doing for the song. Also, DIDNT DADDY DEI DO HER THANG?

Keep your hands on me, don't take em off
Until I say so, let me break you off
We'll be taking off, or maybe making love
You just keep your eyes on my you know what

Trembling, when you touch
Rush is racing, body baking
Picture me and you making, making sweet love
Baby give to me

Eyes on me, dance on me tonight
You're all, all on me
Keep your hands on me babe

Put your hands on it, put your hands on it

Put your hands on me
You can put your hands on me
If you like what you see
Baby, put your hands on me

The song played in the room as Sean and I worked on the choreo. Apparently, this was going to be the second single I released. I did one of the moves over again, my legs spread open. I stood up. That was the last move that I needed to practice.

"Yes Mani," Sean clapped. "You came to play!" I laughed, double highfiving him.

"Can't wait for the video," He gushed.

"Sean," I giggled. "The song isn't even out yet."

"Actually," A voice announced. "It just released." I turned to look at Lauren, who was leaning against the wall with her foot kicked up. She wore a leather jacket, black crop top, and black jeans. Her boots were studded and spiked, and she kept running her fingers through her hair. She was totally channeling her inner biker since she had on fingerless gloves. I squealed, running to Lauren. I jumped and she caught me, spinning me around.

"Thank you baby," I squealed into her neck. She turned her head slightly to kiss my cheek. I smelled the scent of a freshly lit cigarette, but I liked it coming from her. I pulled away from her neck, taking her into a heavy and heated kiss. She supported me with her hands, snaking them to my ass. I placed both of my hands on her cheeks, squishing them slightly.

"Ahem," Sean cleared his throat. I pulled away and gave him a sheepish grin, still in Lauren's arms.

"Are you fucking or nah?" He asked. I bit my lip and look at Lauren.

"Definitely fucking," I kissed her again as she put me down, pressing my body into her.

"How is the song doing?" I asked, gasping from the kiss.

"The radios are eating it up," Lauren explained. She wrapped her arm around my waist, walking out of the dance studio with me.

"You've got lots to do next week," She told me. "Are you ready?" I nodded.

"If it means success," I giggled. "Then in all for it."

"You've got a photo shoot tomorrow," Lauren announced. "And you have to start filming the video."

"Are we pulling a Beyoncé?" I chuckled.

"Hell yeah," Lauren whooped.

"Congratulations Mani!" Ally gushed as we walked into the lounge. We hugged briefly, and Lauren was eyeing us. She was so territorial. She cleared her throat as Ally and I released our hug. Dinah and Zendaya hugged me too, smiling. My eyes widened. I haven't spoken to Camila in ages! She's been staying with Keana lately, which I thought was cute. Who knew that those two would work out?