21) Kidnapped

"Good morning, angel." I hear Elliot's voice, and he strokes my hair, smiling. "You know I'm far from that." I giggle, and I feel Max smile against my neck. "We need to get going." I sigh, pulling the blankets up over my chest. "Then why are you getting comfortable?" Max chuckles, running his fingers along my side. "Ten more minutes..." I sigh snuggling into their arms.

Parsley's P.O.V

"Gah!" I shoot upright in a bed, and look around frantically.

What happened?

'We were kidnapped!' My angel voice says.

Oh, right! By Seth...

"Good morning, beautiful." I hear his voice behind me, and I freeze in place. I turn my head slowly, to see a gorgeous man with black eyes walk out of a door to the left of the bed, smiling. "W-w-what do you want with me?" I ask, backing up against the headboard. "I want to be a god again." he replies simply, sitting on the end of the bed. "And I want a wife..." he mutters quietly, though I still heard him.

I form an escape plan in my head, and then jump off the bed, running towards the window.

Well I really thought this through...

"You're not going anywhere."

I get pulled back into the middle of the bed by magic, and I grab the sheets, looking up at him in fear. "Weren't you a-after G-Griff?" I ask. "Back then, I didn't know you existed." he whispers. "H-how can I help you?" I ask shakily, glancing over to a big window to my right, overlooking the labyrinth. "You're the daughter of the Lord, correct?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

I nod hastily, looking away from him. "You can make me a god again." he says quietly, looking into my eyes. "But you have to want to."

"What do you mean?" I cock my head to the side. "Unless you want to help me, you won't change anything, no matter what we do." he replies.

"What we do?" I question, backing away. "I-I would never want you to regain power anyway!" I come to my senses and toughen up, frowning.

"Think I couldn't make you, princess?" He raises an eyebrow and smiles. "You want to for a split second while we're in contact," he pauses, laying his hand on mine. "And I change back."

"And how would you ever make me want to?" I growl, frowning at him.

"Like this." he lays a hand on the back of my neck, pulling my lips to his, and making my heart flutter. David never kisses me like this... With feeling, or passion...

I want to leave, I want to pull away, but...I don't...

He slides a hand under my top, and up my side, sending a shiver through my body. I avoid the urge to want to help him, and only just miss it. He nibbles my bottom lip for entrance, surprisingly, and I playfully deny.

He squeezes my breast, and I gasp, unintentionally granting him entrance. I let out a soft moan, and he smiles. I notice his skin and eyes get lighter.

Shit! I can't believe he actually did it!

"Told you I could, princess." he smirks, pulling away. I mutter swears under my breath, and he captures my lips with his roughly.

I'm not objecting to it, though I should. What would the others say? I'm helping the enemy...

"I-I-I'm engaged, Seth. G-get away from me." I come to my senses, pushing him away. "Not anymore, baby girl." He slams me up against the headboard, trailing kisses down my neck and making me moan loudly. "You are mine and mine only, you understand?"