41) Torn Apart

Parsley's P.O.V

"Are you sure about this?" I ask Seth, who's holding squirming Rosalie as we walk to heaven. "It was your idea." he groans, and lays a hand on my waist, bringing me closer to him. "I'm scared," I say quietly, looking up at the big palace I used to know.

"It's okay." he says, even though I'm sure he doesn't believe it. "M-mom!" I call out nervously. "Dad!"

The front door creaks open, and I see my parents there, just staring. "Mom! Dad!" I gasp, and tears form in my eyes. They both gasp as they see me with Seth, and holding a kid. "Get away from our daughter!" My mom says defensively, and they both fly down to us.

"No! Don't hurt him!" I put my hands out in front of us, but that doesn't stop them from yanking me away. "Explain yourself!"

"We haven't seen each other in years, and that's all you have to say?!" I sob, glancing back at Seth. "Whose children are these?" My dad questions, and I dart out of his grip, running back into Seth's arms. "They're ours!" I cry. "I thought you would understand..."

My mom is just shocked, but my dad is angry. I do not want to see him angry. Everything sinks into his mind, and he probably realizes stuff that I shouldn't have done. "Young lady, to your room, now!"

"I'm not a kid anymore, dad!" I growl. "I'm not going to marry David, I'm not going to stay in the palace, and you will NOT tell me what to do." I step up, frowning. "I love him, dad."

"He's a criminal! He's evil! He's dangerous! And you had kids with him! Oh my god.." he buries his face in his hands. "He's not a fucking criminal!" I growl.

"Watch your mouth!"

"You will return to the castle immediately. No questions asked. " he sneers, grabbing my arm. "No!" I cry, wrapping my arms around Seth. "Excuse me?"

My dad uses magic to seperate us, and Seth disappears. "My baby!" I cry, searching around frantically. I blink away tears for a split second, and I open my eyes to find myself back in my room, in the castle.

Seth's P.O.V

"Don't you dare come near my daughter again." Chris growls, slamming the bars to the cell. "And don't try escaping. It's magic proof."

With a final dirty look, he disappears, leaving just me and Rose. I try mind-linking Parsley, to see what happened to her.

'Are you okay, love? Can you hear me?'

'Seth! Where are you? Are you okay? Where's Rose? What happened?' She fires one question after the other, sobbing. 'I'm in a magic-proof cell. I'm fine, Rose is with me. Your dad locked me in here.'

She groans, crying. 'I'm locked in my room, there's a wedding invitation on my bed...'

'Who's wedding?' I ask curiously.

'Mine!'