35) Fat

Parsley's P.O.V

"Seth?" I walk into the room from the kitchen, with my hands on my back. "Do I look fat?"

"What?" He lifts his head from his book, and looks up at me. I turn to the side, granting him more vision. "Umm..."

"I know!" I gasp, looking in the mirror.

A few weeks have passed, and I seem to have put on weight or something.

"Baby face, I don't think that's 'just weight'..."

I look back at him, and as soon as we lock gazes I realize what he's talking about, and my eyes widen. "Shit..." I mutter. "Can you..?" I hint, looking towards the bathroom. He snaps his fingers, and nods silently.

I walk over to the bathroom, and take the test, after much debating. "Seth, please," I cry, burying my face in my hands. "It's okay, baby, why are you crying?" He crouches down to my level, and wipes my tears. "W-what do you mean?! H-how can you not- how-" I can't even form a sentence, and just stutter.

"There's no reason to cry," he smiles comfortingly. "H-how can you say that?" I whisper. "Think about it." he says. "Why are you crying?"

"B-because- because..." I gasp quietly, and he smiles. He takes my hand and reaches over for the test. "I can't look." I clamp my eyes shut, holding onto his hand. He wraps his arms around my waist, and lightly kisses the spot next to my ear, showing me it's okay. He turns my hand around, but I still don't look, and he smiles against my skin. "Guess what?"

"A-are we..?" I crack an eye open, and gasp, as my grip tightens on his hand. "Seth..." Tears pool in my eyes, and he shakes his head. "You have no reason to cry, love." he smiles, picking me up bridal style, and carrying me to the bedroom. "We're going to have a baby!" he laughs, spinning me around. "Why are you so happy?" I giggle at his childishness, resting my forehead on his. "Because there's nobody I'd rather start a family with." he smiles, capturing my lips in a heart-melting kiss.

"I never had a decent family, and now I have the best." he smiles comfortingly, wiping away my tears. "I love you, baby girl." he strokes my side gently, and I wrap my arms around his neck, smiling back. "I love you too."

Luci's P.O.V

"Do you ever think about the future, Luci?" Ryder asks from my left, as we rest in a cave while it rains. "What do you mean?" I ask, cocking my head to the side.

"What do you want to do? Do you want a family? Are you going to make friends?"

"I want to be an assassin. I will NOT make friends, since they've all stabbed me in the back, (some, literally), and how the hell am I supposed to start a family if I'm never going to date?" I ask. "You could adopt." he suggests, shrugging.

"If we both stick to being single when we're two hundred, then we could adopt a kid together." he offers, looking over at me. "That would be awesome. So what are you going to do?" I ask.

"Well...I want to play guitar, and honestly I don't think I'd do well." he says, and I laugh. "I've heard you play, you're awesome.

(A/N: Vote: Twins, Triplets, Single Baby, and Girl or Boy/s?)