49) Breakdown

Parsley's P.O.V

I cry out in pain with one final push, and I hear crying. "You've got another girl."

They hand her to me, as tears flow down my cheeks, and I smile down at her.

She's barely aware of anything. Her  hair is light like mine, her cheeks chubby, and as she opens her soft eyes, they're grey.

"Do we have a name?" the nurse asks. I shake my head, looking down at her. She cracks a smile, sticking her little tongue out at me, and making me giggle.

I press my lips to her forehead and sigh, holding her close to me. 

Griffyn's P.O.V

(15+)

Elliot's lips trail down my neck, sucking and leaving soft bites, and Max bites across my shoulder, sliding his hands down my tummy. Elliot sucks on my left breast, making me moan, and Max slides his hand under my panties. He pushes his fingers into me, making me moan loudly, and my fingers knot through Elliot's hair as he sucks harder.

"Guys," I whimper, biting my lip. "Shh," Max hushes, lightly kissing my ear, and pushing his fingers further, making me gasp.

Elliot pries my lips open and kisses me deeply, making me fall into a state of dreaming.

His lips brush my jawline, then my neck, and he reaches my sensitive spot. He sucks there hard, and I gasp, moaning as Max goes in and out faster.

"Am I just your toy to play with?" I choke out. Elliot chuckles, nuzzling my neck. "Maybe, baby girl," he smirks, slapping my ass, and making me gasp.

(Continue)

Parsley's P.O.V

I look down at them in recovery, still crying, and I rest my forehead on them.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Seth whispers as he strokes my hair, wrapping his arms around me. "I just... I-" I break into a sob, burying my face in his chest. "Baby, what is it? Are you okay?"

"I- I-" I grab his shirt, biting my lip, and he teleports the babies into their cribs, sitting down next to me.

"Baby," He frowns, stroking my cheek and kissing the top of my head.

"I- I've just g-gone through a lot in such a short amount of time..." I sob. "I can't deal with it..."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," he whispers into my hair. "I'm here for you," his arms tighten around me as he lifts my chin to face him and presses his lips to mine lightly. My eyes flutter closed as I sink into his control, wrapping an arm around his neck. "I will never leave you, love, I swear on my life."