25) Prisoner

Parsley's P.O.V

"Please don't hurt me!" I cry, scuttling up to the headboard and smashing myself against the wall, not daring to break contact with it.

"I'm not going to hurt you, princess."

I look up at him slowly, and he has a smile on his face. "Why don't you leave me alone?" I ask, shaking. "It's simple really," he says, and kneels up to my level, pinning my wrists against the wall. "Because you're mine now."

He leans in further until his soft lips meet my jawline, making me sigh.

'No! Snap out of it!' my angel voice says.

But he's so dreamy...

"Why do you w-want me, of all people?" I choke out, and he smiles against my skin. "Because you're different."

"Like how?" I ask mindlessly. "Like you're the best girl there is. You're obedient, well behaved, ladylike..."

"Where are you going with this?" I frown. "But I'm hoping to change that..." he smirks, and trails kisses down to my collarbone. He sucks on that spot, making me let out a moan almost against my will. "You're going to be here a while, princess, so I suggest you get comfortable." he whispers in my ear.

"H-how long is a while?" I choke out, biting my bottom lip as he kisses just under my ear.

"As long as it takes for you to realise you don't want to leave."

With that he disappears, probably to go cause more mischief, and I look around. I see a cupboard ahead, and there's an ajar door to my left, leading to a bathroom.

I get off the bed slowly and walk over to it. I look around to make sure he's not here, then I close the door behind me.

Griffyn's P.O.V

"Give her back!" I growl, running to an elevator. "How about I free you from this eternal hell?" he asks. "Sure! That would be great..." I sigh, watching the elevator go up. "Here you go."

Everything goes black for a second, before we go back to the maze, and I look around to see a sunny sky. "I'M FREE!" I squeal, running around. "But where are the twins?"

Luci's P.O.V

I feel bad for leaving Ryder behind, but it was the only way... He's probably okay on his own, right?

Griffyn's P.O.V

I walk through the maze with the boys, hopelessly looking for the twins. "THIS IS WORSE THAN THE ELEVATORS!" I whine. "AT LEAST THEY WOULD MOVE FOR YOU!"

"It's okay." Elliot wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "You'll be fine." Max hugs me from in front, and Elliot strokes my hair. I start laughing, and push them away from me. "We have to keep going."

I break into a run, as I hear footsteps, and the others follow. "Who's there?!" I call out. "Guys?!" I fall into something, and scream as everything goes black.

Elliot's P.O.V

"Griff!" I call out after her. We turn the corner and nearly fall into a black hole.  "Whoa!" I snap a hand out in front of Max, who nearly runs into it, and then the footsteps come from the opposite side. "Ryder!" we chorus. "What happened to Luci?!" Max asks. "She went with them." he says.

"With who?"

"The girls. There's a group of warrior girls that got trapped here, and they always train. They hate guys for a reason they won't say, and they've recruited Luci!"