46) Dead

(Two in one day again, (other one was my book Noah), so no update tomorrow!)

Seth's P.O.V

"MOM!" Parsley cries, as she runs over to her mother, lying lifeless on the ground. "Is she alive?!" she sobs to her father. "IS SHE ALIVE?!"

He presses his ear to her chest, and tears pool in his eyes. "Honey..."

"NO! You're wrong!" she sobs, gripping her mom tightly. "Mom, please- PLEASE!" she sobs, burying her face in her chest. "Wake up," she whispers, and her tears fall down her face.

It hurts to see my baby this way. It actually hurts.

"Love," I hold her gently by the shoulders, bringing her up into my arms. "She's gone,"

"NO!" she cries, holding onto me tightly. "She can't be! Please! Someone do something! Can't you bring her back to life?!" she yells to her father. "Sweetheart, she died on Earth and came here. She wasn't born here, this was her angel life. You cross over after that..." he says quietly, pressing his lips to her forehead. "Like your mother did, kids," he looks over at Luci and Ryder.

"NOOO!" Parsley shouts, burying her face in my chest, and holding onto our babies tightly. "I want to go! Kill me, dad!" he sobs. "Sweetheart, your own father will not kill you," I sigh, kissing the top of her head. "And you'd only go into Angel Life. You were born here." I whisper.

"No! It can't be like this!" she sobs, clutching my shirt tightly. "It- it can't..."

I look around and see everyone crying, the pain in Chris's eyes specifically showing. I find myself tearing up at everything as well, especially the state it's put Parsley in. I wasn't close with Emily, but still...

"Sweetheart, Parsley, look at me baby," I pull her back from me, but she still holds tight. "I have to leave, sweetie, I won't be long-"

"Where are you going?! I need you!" she cries, tears falling down her cheeks. "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." I growl, and I kiss her forehead, leading her over to her father. "I love you, sweetheart," I smile weakly, and her father holds her and the babies close, wiping her tears.

"I love you too..." she sobs.

I use magic to locate where my father went, and teleport to the deepest, darkest part of Limbo.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I scream at him, shooting a black hole. "Would you kill your own father, son?" he asks, dodging it, and disappearing into the shadows. "YOU BET YOUR ASS I WOULD, YOU BASTARD!"

I throw whatever I can in every direction possible, and I hear him cackle. "You can't get me."

"Wanna bet?" I growl.

"Sure." he says, to my surprise. "I win, you give me that cute little princess of yours, and I get to kill those brats you made. You win, you get to kill me. Surely you're confident enough in you winning to agree?"

"I will NEVER fucking put any of their lives on the line! And keep your hands off my princess!" I shout, shooting fire his way.

"Fine, son,"

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING CALL ME THAT!" I shout.

"Have it your way." he smirks, and as I hear a whoosh, the happiness drains from the room. It feels emptier, and like darkness is taking over. Before I know it, a black hole flies my way, swallowing me up.