23) Escape

We walk across a room identical to the one we just came from, and I groan loudly. "How the fuck do we get out of this?!" I tug at my hair desperately, and look back for the guys. Elliot is smoking in the corner, and Max is examining the other elevators.

"How did you light that?" I frown. "Torch." Elliot replies simply, glancing towards a stick on fire in a holder attached to the wall. Didn't notice that before.

"Well what do we do?" Max asks, turning to me. "I don't know! We'll just have to keep going through them..." I groan, heading for another, and dragging Elliot with me.

"Things are going slow..." Seth says. "Maybe we should...make the world go faster."

"What?" I ask anxiously.

Parsley's P.O.V

"W-what are you going to do, Seth?!" I ask, backing up on the bed. "Just...speed things up a bit." he smiles evilly. "Okay, let's see..." he hums, thinking. "A few years should do it. That outta get people wondering." he laughs, and snaps his fingers. "FEW YEARS?!" Griffyn rings through my ears.

She can't be far...

"How are you disabling magic, and the portal and everything?" I ask suddenly, looking up at him. "Simple. I'm focused, conscious, and aware, and the barriers are up." he says, looking back at me.

"Focused, huh?" I think for a second, planning my escape, then I crawl over to him on my hands and knees, pressing my lips against his. He seems shocked at first, but then relaxes, and I lay a hand around his neck. I run my fingers down his chest, and I feel his hair stand on end.

Suddenly, I teleport, since he's distracted, and I appear next to Griffyn. "Ah!" she jumps, grabbing Elliot, and drawing a knife from somewhere. "Whoa, whoa, chill, it's me." I put my hands in the air. "How do we know?" she holds the knife at my throat. "U-uhh, we're cousins, uhh, umm..." I trip on my words, trying to think of something.

"HOW DID MY PARENTS GET ENGAGED?" she questions viciously, frowning at me. "U-Uhh, near a t-toilet!" I whisper, backing away. "Pars!" she giggles, throwing her arms around me. "Umm...okay..." I sigh with relief.

"Savage." I hear Max mutter, and the boys laugh. "I'll get you too." she growls, looking back at them.

"How did you teleport?" she asks. "The barriers are only up when he's focused, and when I kissed him-"

"Wait, wait, wait." she pulls her knife out, making me jump. "You did...what?"

"I-I had to, that's how I escaped." I argue, glancing over at the others for support. "Which means, he's no longer..." She takes a step closer to me. "Fallen?"

I shake my head hastily, and she growls. "It's gonna be harder now! Come on, let's go!"

They run off to another elevator, and it goes up once we're inside, bringing us to the same room.

Mikka's P.O.V

"Hey babe." I smile at Andrew as I walk into the mansion, with Lucas by my side, back from preschool.

"Daddy!" he giggles, running over to Andrew. "Watch your glasses!" I warn, like an overprotective mother. "Hey buddy." Andrew smiles, crouching down and hugging him. "Will you teach me how to make fire?" he asks suddenly, and Andrew laughs. "Sure."

"DON'T BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!" I growl. "And be careful!"

"We will." they laugh, and run off. "Come on." Andrew says, and picks Lucas up, throwing him in the air, only to sprout his wings. "Dear lord... You're giving me a fucking heart attack!" I laugh, face palming.

"Fucking!" Lucas echoes. "Omg, no, don't say that!" I gasp, and bury my face in my hands. "Whatever. The worst mother ever..." I mumble, walking off. "See ya!" Andrew laughs, and I watch them both fly out.

Andrew always wanted a son, but we decided it was best to leave Griffyn alone. She was always really independent, and didn't like many other people. Butttt, here we are again with another little "whoopsie". And they're so much trouble when they're together...

"Hey mama?"

I look back and see him looking at me curiously. "Yes?"

"Did Griffyn know how to fly?"

I gasp quietly and just stare. "D-Don't say th-that name." I choke out, and run away with tears in my eyes.

Andrew's P.O.V

"What did I tell you?" I frown, picking him up. "Sowwy."

"I wanna meet her." he says innocently. "Sorry, but y-you can't, buddy. Sh-She's gone." I whisper, my voice quivering and cracking under the pressure of holding back tears.

We never knew where she went, but I'm assuming Limbo, since I can't seem to find her. But the portal is still closed...