32) Tease

(A/N: 16+ my little weirdos!)

Parsley's P.O.V

I walk out of the kitchen, after deciding there's nothing in there I want to eat, and I walk back to the bedroom, where I spend most of my time.

I lay down on the bed, playing with the end of my dress. "Hey princess." Seth smiles, and walks in from the bathroom, with only a towel around his waist, exposing his six-pack. His hair is wet and dripping, and his eyes are a more smoky color. I bite my lip, looking at him, but snap out of my trance, and return to playing with my dress.

"Come here." he orders, and sits down at the end of the bed, beckoning me over. "Why?" I look up at him through my hair. "Because I said so." He raises an eyebrow, and runs his fingers up from my ankle. He crawls over to me, with one leg each side, and I look up at him, actually excited, even though I know it's wrong. "And what if I don't?" I raise an eyebrow, teasingly smirking at him.

He smirks, and runs his fingers up the inside of my thigh, leaving a trail of goosebumps. I bite my bottom lip, getting wetter by the second, and he goes further and further up, slipping his fingers under panties, and pulling them down to my knees. "Seth-"

I gasp loudly as he pushes three fingers deep inside me. "Ah!" I cry in pain, grabbing the sheets beside me and squirming under him. The pain turns to partial pleasure, and I feel my body heat up, an involuntary moan escaping my lips. He slips a hand under my lower back, and lifts me off the bed to meet his lips. With every kiss, I sink deeper into his control, like I'm no longer able to move my own body. His wet, dripping hair meets my forehead, sending small streaks of water running down my face, and adding to the feeling.

"Don't toy with me, princess." his low husky voice rings through my ears, as he leaves kisses along my jawline and neck. I stay trembling in his arms, and look up at him slowly. His eyes show lust and desire, and a part of me is scared, but another just wants him right here and now.

He pisses me off so much! But...I love him, too... God damn...

He goes down to my collarbone, and sucks on that spot, making me bite back a moan. He slips my panties off completely, and I can't help but let it out as he runs a hand up my thigh, pushing his fingers back into my wet spot. "Seth, p-please, no, I've never done anything like th-this." I plead, looking up at him. "I'm supposed to wait till I'm married-"

"Well you're not marrying anyone else, so it's pointless. You're mine, got it?" He pulls me closer to him, going deeper, and I let out a loud moan, the pain making me hotter. Almost against my will, I nod, sighing.

He smiles devilishly, watching me as he knows he has full power over me. I let out a soft whimper as I squirm under his touch. "What was that, princess? he asks, turning his fingers and making me scream in pain, for some odd reason, making me want more. "S-stop-" I choke out, as much as I don't want to, but he doesn't seem to care either way.

"You don't tell me what to do," he mutters, laying his hand on my knee and spreading my legs, pushing my dress out of the way. "P-please-" I cry. He denies my begging, being a control freak and enjoying the power, and he pushes harder, making me cry. I feel the pressure building in my abdomen and grip the sheets.

I let out a scream as he turns his fingers again, pushing me that final bit over the edge of pleasure. "S-Seth!" I gasp, tugging at his silky light brown hair.

He rips my clothes off suddenly, and I gasp as his towel falls as well. My face turns red, and he holds himself above me, making me look up at him, slightly in fear, but slightly curious as to what it would be like...

He presses up against me, and I gasp as I feel pain, but it gets replaced with pleasure after a while. I adjust to his size, and relax my head into the pillow, as he leaves love bites down my neck.

This is so, so, so wrong... My parents are going to kill me...

I wrap my arms around his back, but keep my legs arched up either side of him, and he tugs at my hair, making me moan.

***

We climax simultaneously, and my stomach ties itself in knots, my body heats up, and I gasp for air as my breathing comes out heavy and unsteady. He pulls away and slides his hand down my belly, making me bite my cheek. He goes further, and teasingly runs his fingers along the top of the inside of my thighs. "Seth..." I whimper, and he smirks.

He plunges his fingers back into me suddenly, making me  let out a scream of pain and pleasure, and he holds me down with his other hand. His head dips to my chest, and he starts by sucking on my left breast, then lightly nipping, and making me gasp.

He goes deeper, and I moan loudly, wrapping an arm around his neck.

He lays down against the headboard, and pulls my shaking body into his arms, on my belly. "You know what, love?" he asks softly, against my forehead. "What?" I look up at him, smiling. "I think I love you." he whispers, resting his forehead on mine and stroking my hair.

"I think I love you too, idiot." I giggle, and he presses his lips against mine, smiling.